ZS Associates off campus Recruitment:-
ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results.
From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world.
Company Name:- ZS India
Job Position:- Decision Analytics Associate – Market Research
Salary Package :- 6.5 – 7 Lpa
Experience :- 0 to 2 years
BE / B.Tech (Any Specialization) or
Bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline, MIS, operations management, or other relevant degree
Experience in writing surveys, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word
– Evidence of strong analytic work (including statistical testing, regression, etc. and tools such as R, SPSS, SAS)
– Demonstrated record of academic success
– Strong work ethic and personal initiative
– Structured problem-solving skills
– Focus on quality and detail orientation
– Excellent organizational and task management skills
– Strong communication and business acumen
– Ability to work across global cross-office teams
– Client service orientation
– High motivation, good work ethic, maturity, and personal initiative
– Work on primary market research projects
– Design surveys / questionnaires – writing survey questions, programming logic, etc.
– Design and execute analysis in applications such as MS Excel, SPSS, R, and ZS proprietary software
– Interpret results, synthesize findings, and communicate insights with ZS teams and client
– Take initiative to advance your analytic and problem-solving skills and train others at ZS
– Create PowerPoint reports. Gain immediate responsibility for project deliverables
Job Description :-
- Decision Analytics Associate (DAAs) are active participants in creating and delivering solutions for our clients and project teams. BAs leverage their analytic skills to derive insights and solve problems. In particular, DAs employ advanced analytic techniques in areas such as modeling, simulation and optimization.
- ZS welcomes candidates for the DAA position from any engineering discipline. The common denominator in an individual’s success is a strong academic record, a stated interest in working with business operations, and evidence of superior analytic skills.
ZS Associates off campus Recruitment Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With DetailedAnswers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Join Below For Daily Job Notifications
Also Apply Other Off Campus Drives