ZS Associates Recruitment:-
ZS Associates is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. We leverage our deep industry expertise, leading-edge analytics, technology and strategy to create solutions that work in the real world.
Company Name :- ZS Associates India Private Limited
Company Website :- www.zs.com
Job Position:- Business Technology Analyst
Job Location :- New Delhi and Pune
Interview Location:- New Delhi and Pune
Experience :- 0 – 2 Years
Annual Compensation: ZS Associates offers a competitive compensation package with salary and bonus, incentives, plus an attractive benefits package.
• Fresher (2019 Batch Passout): 6.5 LPA
• Experienced, Min. 6 Months (2018 Batch Passout): 6.5 LPA to 7 LPA
Degree and Stream: BE/B.Tech/ 5 Year Integrated Program (B.Tech + M.Tech) with specialization in Computer Science, MIS, Information Technology or other Computer related disciplines
Eligibility Criteria: Min. 65%/6.5 CGPA in 10th, 12th and Graduation
Target Batch: 2018 and 2019
- The Solution Delivery team implements technology based solutions in the areas of business intelligence, analytics, information management, reporting and mobility.
- In addition, this team configures ZS’s proprietary software used to streamline business processes for commercial groups at client organizations.
- This team takes overall ownership of the delivery of the technical solution leading the design and development phases and collaborating with other teams for business requirements and system testing.
• Lead development phase during implementation of world-class technology solutions to solve business problems across one or more client engagements;
• Provide input to Senior Business Technology Analysts and delivery leads to build comprehensive implementation project plans;
• Apply appropriate development methodologies (e.g.: agile, waterfall) and best practices (e.g.: mid-development client reviews, embedded QA procedures, unit testing) to ensure successful and timely completion;
• Collaborate with other team members (involved in the requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and operations phases) to ensure seamless transitions.
• Communicate business requirements & work closely with development teams to ensure accurate understanding and implementation;
• Guide and assist in development of project outputs such as business case development, solution vision and design, user requirements, solution mockup, prototypes, and technical architecture (if needed), test cases,
and deployment plans;
• Serve as a key member in driving user adoption and change management activities during inception, UAT and post implementation.
• Case Study (problem solving) Round
• Situational Judgment + Business Round
Tentative Interview Schedule:- January 2020, 1st week
Joining:- Immediate or within 30 Days of being offered
ZS Associates Recruitment Apply Link :-
Step 1:- Register Here
Step 2:- Apply Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives