Accenture off campus drive:-
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Company Name :- Accenture
Company Website :- www.accenture.com
Job Location:- Across India
Eligibility Criteria – To participate in Accenture Recruitment Process:-
* Course: BE / B.Tech/MCA students graduated in the academic year 2018 and 2019
* Stream: All Branches
* Aggregate of 65% or 6.5 CGPA (from first to last semesters i.e. all semesters) and above at the time of recruitment process/during onboarding
* No active backlog at the time of application or joining Accenture
* Maximum 1 year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of highest degree)
* Should be an Indian Citizen. Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work. All other foreign nationals require work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
Accenture off campus drive Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With DetailedAnswers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives