Amazon off campus Recruitment :-
Amazon is the largest Internet company by revenue in the world. … Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos on July 5, 1994, in Bellevue, Washington.
The company initially started as an online marketplace for books but later expanded to sell electronics, software, video games, apparel, furniture, food, toys, and jewelry.
Company Name :- Amazon India
Company Website :- www.amazon.com
Job Position:- Cloud Support Associate
Job Location:- Bengaluru
Basic Qualifications :-
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in one of the branches (CSE/IT/ECE/EEE) or MCA with an aggregate of 65%
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
· Self-starter who is excited about technology
· Troubleshooting / Support experience
.Basics in OS concepts / Linux/Unix Systems administration (Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat, Solaris, etc)
· Programming / scripting experience (Java, Perl, Ruby, C#, and/or PHP)
· Basic knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, DNS) /Database
· Exposure to Cloud computing
About Job Role – Cloud Support Associate:-
- Amazon has a history and tradition of leading the world in Web-related technologies and services.
- Now, with Amazon Web Services (AWS) you have the chance to join us as a Cloud Support Associate who helps individuals and businesses take their computing infrastructures and applications into the Cloud.
you will be surrounded by people that are incredibly smart and passionate about cloud computing and believe that world class support is critical to customer success.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
· Learn and use groundbreaking technologies
· Apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our customers’ individual needs
· Interact with leading technologists around the world and resolve customer issues
· Drive customer communication during critical events
Amazon off campus Recruitment Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives