Amazon Off Campus Recruitment:-
Amazon is hiring candidates for the role of Catalog Assistant – VAS for the Bangalore, KA, India location. The complete details about Amazon Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- Amazon
Job Position:- Catalog Assistant – VAS
Job Location:- Bangalore, KA, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job category:- Corporate Operations
Job ID:- 2315741
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong Analytical & Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) & should be able to articulate thoughts clearly: both verbally & written form.
- Be detail-oriented & well organized, capable of handling multiple projects at once, and deal with rapidly changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have experience in establishing, measuring & meeting service level agreements, improving the performance & quality of the processes & managing complex operational concerns.
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment.
- Strong process definition and optimization skills; proven ability to define effective, efficient, and scalable processes and drive continuous improvement through root cause identification and defect elimination.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
- Peer respect – establish and maintain cooperative working relationships
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
- Knowledge in Excel, SQL and Macros would be a plus
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be an advantage.
Key Job Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Under general supervision, follow pre-defined processes, guidelines, and SOPs to perform tasks with high levels of accuracy and productivity
- Tasks including interacting and coordinating with customers, gathering and presenting customer feedback and ensuring Amazon remains competitive, wide selection and good product information and solving challenging operational goals. Also include maintaining records of work, tracking business workflow, escalating deviations.
- Report audit results and communicate them to others within the organization.
- Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns.
- Identify generic patterns in cx escalations and to be translated into guidelines and SOPs to improve overall escalation process.
- Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
- Should be open to working on Saturday & Sunday, with any other 2 days of the week as off.
Amazon Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Thomson Reuters||Click here|