Amazon Off Campus Recruitment 2021:-
Amazon hiring candidates for the role of Digital Content Associate for the Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India location. The complete details about Amazon Off Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
Company Name :- Amazon
Job Position:- Digital Content Associate
Job Location:- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Editorial, Writing, and Content Management
Job ID:- 1581793
- Completed under graduation (UG) in any stream.
- Analytical knowledge to solve basic mathematical and logical problems.
- Knowledge of Excel (Basic excel knowledge and logics)
- Ability to communicate effectively (Read, Write, Speak in English)
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes
- Self-starter, good team player
- Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identify root causes of issues
- Good at problem-solving, data analysis, and troubleshooting issues related to content editingGood interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with the software team and interoperations teams
- Working knowledge of XML standards would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of or experience in the Publishing industry is a big plus
- Should be able to write SQL queries.
JOB DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- The primary responsibility of the role is to perform marketing operations to improve the visibility of the content in Amazon Prime Video.
- The role will require the candidate to quickly understand the marketing tools and operation workflow tools.
- Associate need to continuously adapt and learn new features of the program and improve on their acumen to quickly edit and fix up content. Associate has to follow editing SOP to spot/catch errors in the content.
- Associate needs to perform a content quality check to qualify user experience for content viewing (flow and format quality). The associate will need to use software tools for quality audit, content editing, and data capture.
- The associate will need to be aware of the operations metrics like productivity (Number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect %age), and delivery/latency SLA. The associate will be measured on compliance to these Metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team, and personal goals.
- The associate should be a team player and come up with improvement ideas to their direct report and improve the editing/QA process.
- The associate will need to often contact stakeholders globally to provide status reports, communicate relevant information and escalate when needed.
- The role is an individual contributor role.
- The role requires a graduate degree with exposure to MS office and comfort with numbers.
- In addition, the associate should have attention to detail, good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
Amazon Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs