Amazon Recruitment 2020:-
The Catalog Quality Operations team at Amazon is looking for highly motivated and talented candidates to participate in auditing and correcting the data in retail catalog.
The complete details about Amazon Recruitment 2020 as follows.
Company Name :- Amazon India
Company Website :- www.amazon.com
Job Position:- Catalog Quality Operations
Job Location :- Bengaluru(Dodda Nekkundi)
Salary Package :- INR 2,25,000 – 3,00,000 PA.
Work experience :- 0 to 2 years(Max)
- Minimum Qualification – Graduation.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Day Shift with Sat and Sun fixed off.
- Work experience – 0 to 2 years(Max)
- Immediate Joiners Only.
- Proficient in American English.
- Candidate must demonstrate language proficiency in all the following: verbal, writing, reading and comprehension.
- Strong working knowledge of basic computer business applications such as MS Word and MS Excel, Outlook.
- Strong background in web search and familiarity with various ways used for searching for information
- Good data analysis skills and great attention to detail Oriented
- Familiarity with online retail (e-commerce) and Internet search industries
- Willingness to work with sensitive issues, including but not limited to:
- Adult content
- Religious and philosophically sensitive issues
- Alcohol, tobacco, weapons and other potentially offensive products
Job Description :-
The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong analytical & communication skills, attention to details, and a commitment to excellence. In addition, the candidate must be proficient in written and verbal English.
Follow pre-defined processes, guidelines, and SOPs to perform audit tasks with high levels of accuracy and productivity. Core responsibilities for this position include
- Ability to make logical decisions while performing audit tasks even when provided information is ambiguous.
- Report audit results and communicate them to others within the organization.
- Approve or disapprove audit entries based on pre-defined guidelines and explain logical reasoning behind approve/reject decision.
- Review authoritative sources to validate catalog data when needed.
- Browse the site and use search box to look for products.
- Review Amazon catalog for content quality based on pre-defined guidelines and SOPs.
- Thoroughly check product details to ensure accuracy and completeness of the data.
- Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns.
- Identify generic patterns in browse and audit to be translated into guidelines and SOPs to improve overall audit outcome.
- Provide feedback to streamline existing processes to help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
- Work with project teams to write and test new SOPs for new audit and data quality management tasks.
- Must be flexible to meet business requirements & work with high priority/visibility English content for other marketplaces such as US, UK & IN.
- HR Round
- PIR (Online Assessment)
- Merit TrackTest (Online Assessment)
- Versant (Online Assessment)
- Catalog Quality Written Test
- Operations Round 1
- Operations round 2
Candidates who have interviewed for this role in the last 6 months are not eligible to apply for this role now.
Amazon Recruitment Drive 2020 Application Process :-
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply (apply before the link expires)
Kindly apply on this job on the job posting and if your profile is shortlisted you will get an email for your further rounds of interview.
Note:- All the interviews will happen virtually over video conference and make sure you have a laptop or desk top with camera and a good internet connection for taking up assessments.
Join Our Telegram Channel(5600+ members) For Daily Job Updates– Click Here
Join Whats Up Group :- Click Here
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Also apply other off campus jobs