Amdocs Off Campus Drive:-
Amdocs is hiring candidates for the role of Technology Engineer for the Pune, India location. The complete details about Amdocs Off Campus Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- Amdocs
Job Position:- Technology Engineer
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Required Travel:- Minimal
Job ID:- 136662
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject area
- Proficiency in Shell Scripting and Automation
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux Server platform
- Proven experience in different stages of Software Creation Process as Integration Engineer
- Sets up, installs and maintains the software environments for any product permutation
- You will have the opportunity to work in multinational environment for the global market leader in its field!
- As you will support excellent products, you will be able to assemble relevant data, identifies trends and root causes, and draws logical conclusions to develop solutions
- Work with different units (Version Manager, Development, Testing, customer) to provide software delivery from compilation to runtime (in simple and sophisticated environments) by seeking for accurate configuration and zero downtime for all utilities.
- Handle setup of various SCM (Software Configuration Management) environments and build mechanisms in Amdocs and non-Amdocs environments.
- Provide full mentorship on compiling, packaging and the SCM (Software Configuration Management) tool to development teams throughout all product life cycle phases.
- Optimize the build process: Implement the latest tools and improve existing utilities.
- Seek, build errors (simple & sophisticated) and provide immediate and long-term solutions.
- Craft, configure, install and upgrade environments (e.g. standalone, coordinated, clustered) throughout the product life cycle (Development, Testing, UAT, Production) for internal and external users.
- Configure third party software (Java, WL, Maven) in the various types of supported environments and builds in conjunction with development and architecture.
Perks And Benefits:-
- Treat yourself with generous holidays gifts from Amdocs
- Access tons of complementary learning and upskilling programs to stay on top of what’s new in your field
- Enjoy our generous paid parental leave policy
- Enjoy a wide range of fun company activities for you and your family
- Secure your and your family’s future with Life and Disability insurance
- Take paid time off to volunteer for the causes that you’re passionate about
- Explore internal mobility opportunities. Experience different roles within Amdocs
- Stay grounded with wellbeing and mediation courses, lectures and self-development tools
Amdocs Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs