Assa Abloy Off Campus Hiring:-
Assa Abloy is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Software Engineer – Java Developer for the Chennai, India location. The complete details about Assa Abloy Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Assa Abloy
Job Position:- Associate Software Engineer – Java Developer
Job Location:- Chennai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
- B.E/M.E Computer Science, B.Tech /M.Tech Computer Science, B.E ECE
- M.C.A, M.Sc Computer Science
- Year of Passing: 2022/2023
- Primary Technical skill
- Good to have hands on experience on below tools:
- Eclipse Neon/IntelliJ, Maven, GitLab, Jetty / Apache Tomcat, SonarQube, AWS, Docker
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good analytical, debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Good knowledge of programming concepts and best practices.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Collaborate with all stakeholders to understand the requirements/issues assigned and involve in all phases of SDLC (analysis, coding, unit testing, reviews, build, deployment).
- Good communication and presentation skills to update the status in team meetings and trainings etc. Must create documentation on analysis and user training based on project requirements.
- Open to learn new technologies and share knowledge within team based on project need.
- Ready to extend work for meetings, status update calls, to meet the deadline and urgent/priority issue fixes whenever required.
- Must follow the best practices and processes followed in project to meet quality deliverable.
- Work towards meeting/exceeding the performance/personal development goals set.
- Adherence to the organizational guidelines, practices, and processes.
Assa Abloy Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|