Baker Hughes Off-Campus Hiring 2021:-
Baker Hughes hiring candidates for the role of Trainee for the Mumbai location. The complete details about Baker Hughes Off-Campus Hiring 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- Baker Hughes
Job Position:- Trainee
Job Location:- MUMBAI-HIRANANDANI BUSINESS PARK POWAI, MH – IN
Salary :- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job ID:- R16680
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Technology, Computer Science or similar
- Knowledge of software and coding languages such as C# and Java.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 on a scale of 4.0 (or equivalent)
- Graduated from your Bachelors’ degree within the last 36 months
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and have effective communication skills
- Be inquisitive and outwardly present thirst for more knowledge
- Be able to travel internationally
- Be legally entitled to work within the country in which you are applying
About Early Career Program:-
Take your career to the next level:
- Early Career Program: Engineering & Technology (India) 2021 Opportunities
- Working at the Early Career Program you will be a part of Baker Hughes’ innovation. You will be provided opportunities to enhance your engineering or technology-based knowledge, as well as stretch opportunities to collaborate with customers on developing break-through technologies, working on well-sites, with digital analytics, additive manufacturing or energy transition initiatives.
- Program graduates have the technical and business foundation to continually make innovative contributions to our future, taking energy forward.
Work in a way that works for you:
- Baker Hughes recognizes that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional remote working as required
- Working flexible hours – flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Flexing the hours, you work to collaborate with colleagues internationally
- Talk to us about your desired flexible working options when you apply
The Good Stuff:-
- Baker Hughes inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today.
- Baker Hughes prioritizes rewarding those who embrace the challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
What you can expect:-
- Generous annual leave
- Life assurance
- Private medical cover
- Additional elected benefits.
As part of our Early Career Program, you will be responsible for:
- Participating in intentional and structured career development activities and receive active coaching and mentoring
- Completing formal training in engineering fundamentals essential to the Baker Hughes Engineers and relevant for the business
- Networking globally and cross-functionally, leading program initiatives or projects with peers, interacting with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Solving critical business challenges through cross-functional, mission-based teams
- Participating in international experiences and assignments
- Please ensure you apply as early as possible and no later than 31st March
- 2021 to be considered. Final assessments will be held shortly after this date and you will be informed if you have been successful in your application online as soon as possible. Role will start in July 2021.
Working with Baker Hughes:-
- Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious, and collaborative. Baker Hughes on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data, and science.
Baker Hughes Off-Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs