Barclays Off Campus Drive:-
Barclays is hiring candidates for the role of Process Advisor for the Delhi, India location. The complete details about Barclays Off Campus Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- Barclays
Job Position:- Process Advisor
Job Location:- Delhi, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Reference Code:- 90350780
Job Posted Date:- 11th October 2022
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Minimum B2 12 English Language Fluency(CEF)
- Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher)
- Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work changing shifts patterns
- Skills that will help you in the role:
- Experience of working in a customer facing service environment
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Deal with complaint/concerns and ensure appropriate actions are completed to be able to manage accurate Customer Outcome and Bank Outcome.
- Responsible for the management of own daily workload, to deal with cases in an efficient and knowledgeable manner to meet the demands of the business grades of service.
- Adhere to organizational wide information security policies and procedures. Assist Team Manager / Process Expert in administration of the section, including query resolution.
- Responsible to meeting individual targets as agreed by the business.
Barclays Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Mavenvista Technologies||Click here|