Barclays Off Campus Hiring 2021:-
Barclays hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Analyst for the Chennai location. The complete details about Barclays Off Campus Hiring 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Upload Your Resume ( 100+jobs )||Click Here To Upload|
Company Name :- Barclays
Job Position:- Graduate Analyst
Job Location:- Chennai
Salary:- As per Company Standards
Area of Expertise:- Risk and Quantitative Analytics
Reference Code:- 90282881
Business Area:- COO & Functions
Job Posted date:-1st April 2021
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
- Mandatory Bachelor’s degree and pursuing Master’s degree, MBA or similar
- Passionate about data analysis and how this contributes to the business
- A self-motivated team player who is able to define structure and prioritise work for self, but who has the flexibility and capability to change priorities when circumstances dictate.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:-
- Postgraduate or equivalent university degree in accounting, finance. CA / CFA or equivalent.
- Strong analytical, technical and/or statistical skills with proven ability to process large datasets into meaningful information.
- An interest in pursuing Risk management function along with Finance and inclination for analytics/data and IT systems interactions.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications:-
- Postgraduate university degree in the quantitative discipline required (ex. Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, Computer Science, and Engineering). Graduate studies, Masters or Ph.D. required.
- Strong communication skills & ability to work independently.
- Project management skills.
Overall purpose of role:-
Risk Information Systems is a team within Risk Analytics that provides both strategic and functional leadership to the reporting of capital metrics across the Barclays Group. Its core responsibilities are to:
- Ensure that Regulatory Capital Reporting develops, maintains and produces comprehensive and effective analysis and top-level reporting of Capital;
- Support the analysis required; and,
- Undertake a critical review of the material supplied by businesses within Regulatory Capital Management, and, after consultation with them, arrive at an accurate and agreed content.
- Understand, implement own funds andcapital requirements for Investment Bank products and portfolios. It must secifically cover large exposures, securitisations, counterparty credit risk, wholesale credit risk, corporate bank credit risk, leverage and supervisory reporting complaint to Regulatory text part of CRR and applicable regulations for Barclays.
- The role will also require the jobholder to provide SME support to change initiatives across Regulatory Capital Reporting on an adhoc basis. This will involve system undertanding and programming exposure.
- The holder will also be responsible for operating and adhering to the control framework set by the Governance & Control Team.
- Guidance will be provided so that the jobholder will broaden their knowledge of banking in general and risk management specifically.
This role reports to AVP, RIS. The main responsibilities of the role are:-
- Preparation and production of daily, monthly and quarterly reporting
- Support additional ad hoc requirements to facilitate senior management review
- Support resolution of queries from internal and external stakeholders, ensuring swift response and compliance with internal policy around the distribution of sensitive data
- Liaising with other business global areas including the Business, Risk, IT, Operations as well as across Finance (Treasury, Product Control, Statutory Reporting and Regulatory) at all seniority levels
- On-going development of new processes, controls and IT infrastructure
- Preparation, production and consolidation of daily, monthly and quarterly reporting and the supporting packs to facilitate senior management review across Head office reporting.
- Supporting management information requirements
- Resolution of queries from internal and external stakeholders, ensuring a swift response and compliance with the internal policy around the distribution of sensitive data.
- Liaising with other global business areas including the Front Office, Risk, IT, Operations as well as across Finance (Treasury, Product Control, Statutory Reporting and Regulatory) during all reporting cycles and on demand.
- Development and maintenance of a robust reporting framework and data infrastructure to facilitate business management in an efficient and effective manner.
- Provide decision support and analytics for policy monitoring across all products and regions.
- Engage with regulators and auditors to ensure compliance and proper representation of our policies/ practices.
- Manage governance process and ensure compliance at the Local and Cluster level.
- Participate in adhoc activities for Governance and Capital advisory and STDF – by looking at cluster level reconciliation targets and various ongoing support activities.
Stakeholder Management and Leadership:
- Develop strong working relationships across the Cluster, Group Risk and Group Finance to ensure alignment of priorities and to influence change/ improvement.
- Establish regular communication mechanisms to facilitate sharing of best practices, alignment of practices, implementation at pace, and allocation of tactical support as needed.
Decision-making and Problem Solving:
- This section should describe the extent and level to which the job requires evaluative judgement and analytical skills. Detail should be provided as to the type and complexity of problems and the impact the role has on developing or enhancing existing systems or processes
Risk and Control Objective:
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Barclays Operational Risk Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Standards
Decision-making and Problem Solving:
- Takes decisions within own area of responsibility
- Recognizes the importance of having sufficient information and seeks the same to make decisions
- Applies business knowledge and experience in taking timely decisions
- Takes decision in situations where the alternatives are not always obvious
- Identifies & assesses the magnitude of the problems
- Demonstrates a logical approach to problem solving, breaks down the complex issues & consults supervisor for further guidance
- Applies previous problem solving experiences to analyse, develops supportive data and rationale for alternative solutions
Risk and Control Objective [This section is mandatory for all role profiles and must not be deleted]:
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards
Barclays Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register(Only BE/BTech )||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs