Boeing Off Campus Recruitment:-
Boeing is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Structural Design Engineer for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India locations. The complete details about Boeing Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Boeing
Job Position:- Associate Structural Design Engineer
Job Location:- Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- 00000377795
Job Posting Date:- 30th May 2023
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):–
- Bachelor or Master degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical, Civil disciplines
- Fresher graduates shall be considered for this position based on matching skillsets
- 0-4 Years of relevant Work experience.
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical systems design.
- Knowledge of CAD Tools (CATIA, Creo, Unigraphics /NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model Based Definition.
- Able to work under guidance with positive attitude and highest ethics.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):–
- Good knowledge on various aircraft structural components.
- Knowledge on basics of Stress analysis.
- Knowledge on Aerospace standards, Materials, Fasteners, manufacturing methods & drawing interpretation.
- Experience in investigating manufacturing issues and provide effective engineering solution. Prior experience in repair and concessions will be preferable.
- Basic understanding of certification process and product lifecycle.
- Good understanding of GD&T and applications.
- Knowledge on PLM/PDM tools like Enovia or Team center.
- Experience on Boeing tools and standards will be preferable.
- Able to verify accuracy of technical and non-technical data. Gathers relevant data for root cause analysis and produces changes to resolve the discrepancies in design packages.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
Position Roles & Responsibilities:-
The Boeing Company is currently looking for an Associate Structural Design Engineer to join the Mechanical & Structures Engineering Team located at Bangalore, India.
- This position will be responsible to support mechanical design and analysis of wide range of mechanical structures and products.
- This position will be responsible for coordinating and communicating regularly with team members in Boeing organizations and shall provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents.
- In this role, the Engineer will work independently with minimum supervision to come up with conceptual and detailed designs based on the requirements. And Pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- This position will participate and support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement etc.
Boeing Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|