British Council Recruitment Drive 2021:-
British Council hiring candidates for the role of Management Trainee- HRSS for the Noida location. The complete details about British Council Recruitment Drive 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Upload Your Resume ( 100+jobs )||Click Here To Upload|
Company Name :- British Council
Job Position:– Management Trainee- HRSS
Job Location:- Noida, South Asia, IN
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Contract Type:– FTC till 14th April 2022
Job Posted Date:- 22nd April 2021
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
- Experience in HR department/ HR BPO after successful completion of MBA(HR).
- Intermediate English Communication Skills. (IELTS Band 6.5 and above equivalent)
- Good Computer (MS Office, typing, and keyboard handling skills)
- Understanding of Success factors/ C4C tool.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
Other Key skills:-
- Attention to detail to ensure the right resolution of the query.
- Problem-solving skills associated with an HR Administrative environment.
- Good Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic MS Excel and MS Word skills Must be a highly motivated self-starter comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Eager to learn and develop troubleshooting and customer service skills
- Must have good time and task management skills
Other important features or requirements of the job:-
- Must have current right to work in India
- 24X 7 shift environment and the candidate are required to work in shifts (no general shifts)
- Work extended hours during training drives
- The process may require working on different days of the week (a total of 220 days working in a year)
- Long sitting hours
- Secured environment i.e. no access to mobile phones on the floor, very limited internet access, no personal belongings to be carried & constant monitoring of the process on CCTV.
- High level of compliance to the agreed process guidelines.
- No legal/ criminal case in history
Purpose of job:-
- To provide the first line of support to British Council employees, delivering quality customer service, issue triage, and effective ticket management to ensure that enquiries regarding SAP SuccessFactors processes and data are answered/ addressed timely.
- As the front line of HR Services, this role is key in ensuring that British Council employees know where and how to manage processes and that complex issues are assigned to the correct user group.
Accountabilities, responsibilities and main duties:-
- Provide 1st level support to the British Council staff via email, voice, Success factor tool & a mobile application.
- Resolve or assign HR administration issues raised by the British Council internal staff.
- Support in creating/ amending various contracts such as Joining, Internal Job Postings, international mobility.
- Support in creating/ amending positions on the portal.
- Support in generating country-level reports on various HR metrices.
- Proactively identify and escalate priority issues to the contacts as per the escalation matrix.
- Follow up with the concerned department/ customers across the globe (110+ countries) to ensure the customer query has been resolved via email or phone within the agreed service levels.
- Call back customers to update them about the status of their queries.
- Update required tools (CRM, excel sheets, etc.) to record every customer interaction promptly.
- Develop and maintain positive relations with the British Council staff and HR teams.
- Support the team in delivering pre-recruitment arrangements (includes sorting and shortlisting of applications) to the regional teams/ countries.
- Learn and support Pre-Appointment screening of staff globally.
Pay Band – 3
Closing Date:- Friday 7 May (23:59 CET)
British Council Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register(Only BE/BTech )||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs