Leverage Edu Off Campus Drive 2021:-
Leverage Edu hiring candidates for the role of Associate-Student Success for the New Delhi location. The complete details about Leverage Edu Off Campus Drive 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Upload Your Resume ( 100+jobs )||Click Here To Upload|
Company Name :- Leverage Edu
Job Position:– Associate – Student Success
Job Location:- New Delhi, India
Salary Package:- INR 3.6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Target Batch:- 2019-2021
Desired Experience:- 0-1 Years
Education:- B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
Course Specialization:- Any Graduates
What you will need:-
– Leverage Edu is looking for people who believe and care about impacting lives through education, and who can do all this while having a lot of fun and learning in the process.
– Problem-solving – good aptitude and stakeholder management skills
– Quick learning – ability to learn business & processes
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Ability to hold meaningful conversations with senior professionals
– As a student success associate, you will be the POC between the students and the internal team.
– you are someone who is an active listener, can patiently resolve problems as they arise, then this role is for you.
– You’ll work closely with top school graduates, ex-McKinsey, BCG, Deloitte, EY, Byju’s, Paytm employees to establish, nurture, and grow business across categories & territories.
– This is an amazing opportunity to learn from an extraordinary team, grow massively and to help studentsm around the globe build an awesome career for themselves.
What you will get:-
– Industry-best perks
– A phenomenal work environment, with massive ownership and growth opportunities
– Work alongside super young & enthusiastic colleagues across functions: Tech / Marketing /PR/ Editorial / Social Media & Events!
– Access to a world-class mentorship network
– Create a massive and direct impact on the lives of people across the globe.
What you will do:-
– You will be the guide who takes the participants through their journey.
– You will be talking to them, helping them, supporting them, motivating them and will be their constant companion until they achieve their learning outcomes
– Ownership of the participants journey to ensure high satisfaction levels
– Being the first point of contact for participants, troubleshoot queries and manage discussions
– Complete ownership of all the responsibilities around scheduling and delivery activities, including but not limited to, counselling sessions, essays, any other documentation etc.
– This will require engagement with a variety of stakeholders like senior managers, academicians, industry professionals and many other internal and external stakeholders
– Consistent and thorough monitoring of participants’ performance and engagement using various program trackers to ensure each participant gets personalized experience in terms of support.
– This will require forging meaningful relationships with the participants
– Management, identification and implementation of processes to ensure a consistent experience
– Multiple Online Rounds
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
Leverage Edu Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Links
Step 1 :- Register Here ( To Book The AMCAT Test Use the coupon code- AF08 worth Rs 150/-)
Step 2 :- Click Here To Apply
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Register(Only BE/BTech )||Click Here|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs