BT Recruitment 2020:-
BT hiring candidates for the role of Campus Trainee ,for Gurugram location . The complete details about BT Recruitment 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :– BT Group
Company Website :– www.btplc.com
Job Position:- Campus Trainee
Job Location:- Gurugram
Salary :– Competitive
Last Date To Apply :- Aug 6, 2020, 4:29:00 AM
- Excellent English verbal and written language skills along with good typing (minimum 40 speed) and multi-tasking skills
- Be flexible to work in rotational shifts
- Good questioning and listening skills
- Good empathy and customer ownership skills
- Good cross-cultural awareness to be able to effectively communicate with UK customers
- Good objection handling/diffusing/complaint handling skills
- Good customer interaction skills with the ability to recognise the customers’ needs
- Good self-management (Attendance/Break Management/Adherence/AHT/Wrap)
- PC literate with good system navigation skills
- Good Data input skills
- Good Problem solving
- Good MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) skills
About This role:-
- To resolve the queries / concerns being raised by the customer promptly and accurately in line with the agreed SLAs.
- The work will be allocated in the queue in the form of Chat or back office wherein an individual will be responsible to resolve the concerns / queries raised or have to provide accurate information to the customer.
- This involves working on chat & back office (inbound and outbound) queues basis the alignment. Need to understand the customer query / concern and take appropriate action accordingly.
- This can involve a certain amount of investigative work, checking for process via different tools.
- Working as part of a team to consistently deliver good customer experience / satisfaction and operational targets including quality measures.
- To take chats & handle back office work promptly within agreed timescales and in line with agreed process and procedures.
- To ensure prompt and accurate information being provided with appropriate resolution
- To achieve operational targets as defined by for the process
- To maintain queue levels to agreed SLA targets levels
- To achieve and maintain a good knowledge/capability of BT systems.
- When dealing with customers aspire to deliver an excellent customer experience via. Chats or back office.
- To highlight to queue owners, line management and offline support teams any issues in the queues that may affect customer satisfaction and share best practice within the team and across Digital Care teams
- To complete/participate in ad-hoc projects to drive efficiencies and improvements in the process
- To fully support and take guidance from the manager, raising awareness to them of any factors which may affect the performance of individuals or the whole team.
- Share best practice within the team and across the Digital Care Community
- Adhere to relevant shift patterns and break schedules
- Take responsibility for personal development and drive own performance
BT Recruitment 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In below link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume & Apply For Best Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(10000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus jobs