Citigroup Recruitment 2020:-
Citigroup hiring candidates for the role of IT Business Tech Specialist, for the Chennai location. The complete details about Citigroup Recruitment 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- Citigroup
Job Position:- IT Business Tech Specialist
Job Location :- Chennai ,India
Salary Package :- As per the company standards
JOB ID :- 20238079
Bachelors degree from reputed institutions
– Possess good technology development experience
– Languages/Tools –PLSQL, Java, Pro*C, Oracle, Unix, Linux
– Databases – Oracle
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to produce clear, concise documents for the production support team and the wider team.
– Should have had managerial responsibility for a team.
– Ability to explain processes and procedures to development and project teams and willingness to enforce them.
– Possess the ability to develop good working relationships with peer groups and management.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
– Quickly grasp and master new requirements and related knowledge
– Manage tight deadlines or unexpected requirement changes
– Ability to learn/understand technical aspects of business requirements and solution alternatives
– Team player
– Ability to work independently, multitask, take ownership and drive parts of the project
– Willingness to ask questions, challenge the process, and seek out answers
– Knowledge on retail banking products savings, current, Personal loans, Home loans,Investment.
– Experience in managing major conversion/migration projects.
– Experience of analyzing and documenting business requirements
– Knowledge of workflow mapping and use cases would be advantageous
– Practical project lead experience in the financial services industry
– Planning and Execution of Retail Banking & Digital Projects in partnership with various stakeholders.
– Practice established project management disciplines including project plans, meetings and risk management.
– Periodic reporting to concerned units on the project progress highlighting the risks.
– Work closely with the program / project manager to lead analysis and work streams in large and complex programs.
– Coordinate with various technology partners including vendors for delivering projects as per the plan.
– Coordinate timely and quality delivery, and thorough testing of enhancements with operations /business teams.
– Analyze business processes, MIS data and system diagrams with operations and technology management.
– Coordinate development test cases and support execution of user testing.
– There are significant opportunities to develop knowledge in new product areas, as well as providing the ability to expand into more senior project management or leadership roles.
Citigroup Recruitment 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs