Dell Recruitment Drive 2020:-
Dell hiring candidates for the role of Sales Operations Analyst for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Dell Recruitment Drive 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Dell Technologies
Job Position:- Sales Operations Analyst
Work Location :- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Posted Date:- 24th Dec 2020
Job Family:- Sales-Operations Sales Recent-Graduate
Job ID:- R078164
Required Qualifications & Skill set:
- Typically requires less than 2 years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree.
- Working proficiency with SQL, on relational database concepts and building dashboards.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving, and organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Statistical analysis and mathematical skills.
- Dell offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
- If you want to be at the forefront of world-class customer, operational and business support in a sales organization, this is your opportunity to develop with Dell.
- Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
- All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
- Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
- Develop and manage sales measurement models and diagnostic tools to help identify sales performance indicators, key areas of opportunity and sales force training and development needs.
- Analyze strategic priorities, sales force performance metrics and sales effectiveness tracking methods in order to maintain and improve the company’s competitive advantage in the market.
- Evaluates sales growth strategies, develop new analytical tools and processes, recommend and implement sales force performance strategies and tracking models on the basis of analytical findings.
- May serve as primary interface with other internal functions, based on BU and/or regional requirements Responsible for influencing sales behavior and capabilities
- Collects, analyzes and interprets a wide variety of area sales data and develops regular forecast reports Performs necessary analysis and Financial summaries pertaining to all bonus payments.
- Learns basic sales measurement models and diagnostic tools to help identify sales performance indicators, key areas of opportunity and sales force training needs.
- Perform detailed data analysis (i.e. determine the structure, content, and quality of the data through examination of source systems and data samples)
- Troubleshoots issues with standard reports and works with end users on reporting difficulties.
- Perform end to end data validation to maintain accuracy of data sets.
- Takes ownership for quality of work deliverables and process adherence with guidance.
- Detect data inconsistency or quality issues, investigate their root causes and drive data quality improvements.
- Create ad-hoc and recurrent reports and dashboards, providing detailed business information to leaders, from accurate and verified sources.
- Create documentation for processes and reports from a business and technical perspective.
- Create data visualizations (reports and dashboards) using tools such as PowerBI or Tableau as required to support business requirements and give stakeholders ongoing visibility into key metrics.
- Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live.
- But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company.
- Dell inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees.
- Dell also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Dell Recruitment Drive 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs