Edureka Off campus Drive 2020:-
Edureka hiring candidates for the role of Technical Consultant ,for Bengaluru location . The complete details about Edureka Off campus Drive 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(8000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Edureka
Company Website:– www.edureka.co
Job Position:- Technical Consultant
Experience :- Fresher
Internship Period: 6 Months
Salary: -During Internship Period Stipend: INR 9000/- Month
After Intership Period: INR 2.43 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Target Batch: 2018-2019
Skills Set Required:–
– Excellent programming skills.
– Preferred knowledge of the technologies like JAVA, Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop / R / Cloud / Spark
– Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience
– Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
– Proficient in general computer management, Microsoft Excel, Word, Google spreadsheets
This is a global role where customers are spread across geography/time zones. We operate in Morning,Afternoon and Night shifts. The concerned individuals should be motivated/flexible enough to work in US/Europe day time i.e. ready to work in the assigned shift ( it will remain fixed).
Pre-requisites (must haves):–
– Laptop or desktop, Mobile phone
– High speed Unlimited Broadband internet connection at home
– Must commit to work minimum 40 hours per week
– Maintaining work decorum, discipline as per edureka WFH guidelines
– Being available for communication throughout the day
– Any software technologies, practice and processes.
– Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies like. (Big Data, NoSQL, Mobile, Social, Cloud, Analytics’ etc.,)
– Passion to research/analyses and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms
– Innovate and transform complex topics/explanations to simple to follow methods/models
– Engage with a broad technical audience & Help them solve their code/theoretical problems
– Solve Technical queries asked by the Learners
– Develop solutions to the commonly faced problems by Learners in terms of code, step by step guides
– Develop expertise in the assigned technology and develop multiple course projects
– Shift allowance ( as applicable)
– Insurance cover
– Provident fund
– Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Final selection @edureka for top candidates
– Assignment Test
– HR Rounds
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Note: Those who’ve attended the interview in the last 3 month are not eligible.
Edureka Off campus Drive 2020 Application Process :-
Step 1:- Register Here
Step 2:- Apply Here
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume & Apply For Best Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(8000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus jobs