EY Off Campus Drive:-
EY is hiring candidates for the role of Project Coordinator for the Kochi, Kerala, India location. The complete details about EY Off Campus Drive are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- EY
Job Position:- Project Coordinator
Job Locations:- Kochi, Kerala, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Requisition ID:- 1334626
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
To qualify for the role, you must have:-
- Overall – 0 to 4 years of experience
- Graduate – Bachelor’s degree – Commerce, Science, Arts
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Responsible for supporting PM with the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various projects.
- Contributes as an effective team member and takes accountability for deliverables
Ideally, you’ll also have:-
- Knowledge in Project Management concepts would be an added advantage.
- Willingness to learn
- Time Management
- Listening Skills
Skills and attributes for success:-
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and oral
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and structured thinking abilities
- Maintain/update all project related trackers e.g Project plan, Risk tracker, budget tracker etc.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrate an eye for detail
- Be flexible and willing to adjust responsibilities to align with developing business needs
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
Technologies and Tools:-
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PPT
- Microsoft Outlook
Your key Roles & Responsibilities:-
EY is looking for Associate -Project Coordinator who will be responsible for performing the activities related to project coordination. As a part of a team, you will coordinate with consistent, high-quality services to key stakeholders across verticals / business segments.
- Experience in coordinating tasks between various teams.
- Experience in project coordination with strong organizational skills, would be required to support a PM on the following tasks;
- Basic Coordination of project meetings – produce, maintain and distribute meeting minutes, project documentation, updates
- Support PM with the project execution, including inputting project schedules, track status and adjustments, and ensure all milestones, actions and deadlines are met on-schedule.
- Follow up on action items with key stakeholders and task owners to ensure on-time project tasks
EY Off Campus Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Mozanta Technologies||Click here|
|Altera Digital||Click here|