EY Off Campus Recruitment:-
EY is hiring candidates for the role of Industrial Trainee – Intern for the Bengaluru, India location. The complete details about EY Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- EY
Job Position:- Industrial Trainee – Intern
Job Location:- Bengaluru, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Requisition id:- 1411174
To qualify for the role you must have:-
- PE II/ IPCC/ PCC qualified. Graduates in B.Com (H).
- No Prior experience required
Ideally, you’ll also have:-
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
Skills and attributes for success:-
- Good Communication skills ( Written & Oral)
- Proficient in MS word, excel, power point.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong Analytical/Numerical ability.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic and Self Starter
- Team Player
- Ability to grasp details
Your client Responsibilities:-
- Conduct the engagement in a professional manner and in accordance with client expectations and as defined by the terms and conditions of the contract.
Your people responsibilities:-
- Exhibit positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn.
- Work constructively with team to evaluate and improve personal and team performance.
- Contribute and leverage knowledge from individuals, databases and other sources.
- Provide timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations.
Operational Excellence / Day to day responsibilities:
- Conduction tax and social security briefings;
- Preparing and reviewing of withholding tax computations and advance tax;
- Preparing, reviewing and filing individual tax returns;
- Assisting in advisory projects including technical research, drafting memo, presentation etc;
- Co-ordination with the tax authorities and visiting the tax office for regular follow-ups, rectifications, representations etc.
- Participate in executing work within a group by assisting and delivering work effectively, and teaming with tax professionals to provide comprehensive tax solutions.
- Ensure that the areas of work assigned are executed in accordance with the work programme and the firm’s methodologies and guidance, and professional standards.
- Use electronic working papers, efficiently including various software applications and sources of knowledge in an appropriate manner to conduct research.
- Acquire and demonstrate competence in technical knowledge, and compliance process by keeping up to date on trends, developments and technical authorities and apply them to moderately complex situations.
- Analyse and convert data into a tax product (advisory/compliance) and ensure accuracy and timeliness of the product.
- Where applicable thoroughly check documents and make available for tax inspections in an appropriate manner.
- Demonstrate professionalism through a positive and cooperative attitude and by maintaining the confidential and proprietary nature of client relationships and related work products..
EY Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Riverbed Technology||Click here|
|CGI India||Click here|