EY Off-Campus Recruitment 2021:-
EY hiring candidates for the role of Analyst – Tech Consulting – National – Data & Analytics, for the Bangalore location. The complete details about EY Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- EY
Job Position:- Analyst – Tech Consulting – National – Data & Analytics
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Consulting
Job ID:- BAN009XV
Job Posted Date:- 6th February 2021
To qualify for the role you must have:-
- Full time Graduate or Postgraduates from recognized universities in disciplines of Computer Science/ Information Technology/ ECE
- Good programming knowledge in any 1 language at least, preferably object oriented programming
- No prior experience required
Ideally you’ll also have:-
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills
- Flexible to travel and willing to relocate if necessary
Skills and attributes for success:-
- Analytical in nature and should be able to grasp new concepts very quickly
What EY look for:-
- People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements.
- You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers:-
- EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
- EY strives to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- While EY client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
- EY is looking for Analyst in IT Advisory. An important part of your role will be to assist Seniors & Managers while actively participating within the client engagement.
Your key responsibilities:-
- Application development based on technical specs, process documentation
- Support design, build and test SAP application
- As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, EY using the finance products, expertise and systems EY developed to build a better working world.
- That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
- Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, EY make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
EY Off-Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs