EY Recruitment Drive 2020:-
EY hiring candidates for the role of Associate Analyst – Conflict Check – Risk Management Services ,for Gurgaon, Haryana, India location.
The complete details about EY Recruitment Drive 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(9000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company:– EYGBS India Private Limited
Company Website:- www.ey.com
Job Position :- Associate Analyst – Conflict Check – Risk Management Services
Job Location:– Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Salary :- As per the Industry standards
- MBA (International Business/Marketing/Finance);MA-Economics/Financial management
- Freshers may be considered
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Perform research in propriety EY databases & some external databases to identify the current & historical relationships of EY with the various parties involved in an engagement
- Upload the research output in the prescribed format in the designated online database
- Analyse the research to identify any probable conflicts of interest
- Prepare relevant communication for the engagement with respect to each conflict check request
Job Description :-
- EY is looking for a Associate Analyst for RMS based out of Gurgaon.
- EY is a globally – integrated professional services organization that provides advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services.
- Committed to doing their part to build a better working world for people, their clients and communities, and they are united by shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
- The incumbent shall be responsible for providing conflict check research & analysis support to RMS team.
- This person shall be responsible for end to end management of conflicts checks on a daily basis, including analysis of the research for identifying any probable conflicts of interest, and communicating methods of resolution to the engagement teams.
- The person shall report to team lead – conflicts check
- Identify potential conflicts of interest brought about by doing the assignment
- Identify risks that are specific to EY that may be brought about doing the assignment for certain commercial enterprises or doing certain work
- Determine whether the engagement can proceed in light of any issues identified
- Outline the steps to be taken by client service teams to mitigate the threats
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from Q&RM Consultants and assisting the client team
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ QRM rules and policies
- Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests.
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the Q&RM team, and various functional areas within the firm
- Formulates answers to client questions
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes
EY Recruitment Drive 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume & Apply For Best Jobs||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(9000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus jobs