FactSet Off-Campus Hiring 2021:-
FactSet hiring candidates for the role of Client Solutions Associate for the Mumbai location. The complete details about FactSet Off-Campus Hiring 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name :- FactSet
Job Position:- Client Solutions Associate
Job Location:- Mumbai. India
Salary:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full time
Job ID:- R9493
Job Posted Date:- 19th February 2021
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in finance, MIS, economics, accounting, business administration, mathematics or similar field. MBA a plus.
- (Typically a recent college graduate) All of the roles involve servicing the financial industry via software solutions
- Strong PC and logic skills Logic skills needed for effective debugging as well as design of workflows
- Enthusiasm, desire and a strong sense of initiative service/support for clients Many of the roles will require proactive consultations of our clients business and use cases
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to inspire confidence and maintain composure in stressful situations
- Ability to build strong, trusting relationships with FactSet clients
35% Learning: Successfully complete all FactSet Foundations, Skill Builders, Rotations, and Account Preparation training in order to prepare for assisting clients over phones, email and IM.
- Complete all weekly tests throughout the FactSet Foundations course and submit the FactSet Foundations Projects by the deadline given.
- Complete all Skill Builders projects by the deadline given.
- Complete all account training pre-work in a timely manner.
- Complete all certifications level 1 by the deadline given.
- Complete learning activities associated with Client Solutions Development Program rotations
30% Customer Support: provide excellent client service throughout time on helpdesk.
- Get consistent monthly Not Ready times as required by Client User Support management
- Strive for consistent survey results as benchmarked by management throughout Helpdesk period.
- Consistently take more calls than the average peer group (total new hire group) on a per hour basis (ECR).
- Follow all procedures and best practices outlined for the Helpdesk and Support Mail and alert SB or someone senior in a timely manner of any problems or concerns.
- Escalate all queries to the appropriate person/group, e.g. Bullpen, SB, and Manager, Account team, documenting your efforts in the ticket.
- Take ownership of all tickets created whilst on the Helpdesk in terms of keeping the client updated of on-going issues like RPD progress. Don’t leave the ticket open for more than specified by management, and close the ticket when the issue is resolved.
- Proactively seek for project work during quiet periods while on the Helpdesk.
25% Project/Account work: Ensure deadlines are met on all project work and plan your time accordingly in order to provide excellent client service.
- Proactively ask for a time frame or deadline on any work in the project pool period
- Be able to produce a to do list and a method that you use to ensure you record and are aware of work expected of you, expected timeframes and progress
- Document all work in Project Pool (tracking progress in order for other/future consultants to refer to) and be willing to present this in catch ups to your manager
- Actively plan your work according to deadlines and ensure that you are leaving adequate time not only to complete a project but to carry out your own research and to check the result in good time before the deadline
- Proactively update your team with unexpected delays, updates and when work is completed
- Proactively approach your manager and the team if you are coming across any unexpected problems or delays that may put the project or deadline in jeopardy
10% Competitor and Finance Knowledge: Every month, demonstrate understanding of the client and our competitors through product demos on different user scenarios and competitor information.
- Pro-actively research different user types and competitors to find out more about their workflow
- Take effective notes to keep track of your findings
- Discuss different user types and competitors with the more senior consultants in your team to broaden your research
- Plan your demo structure and the key points you want to get across
- Pro-actively plan the demos and invite your manager on a monthly basis
- Seek feedback from your manager, take constructive suggestions on board and look to improve for the next month
FactSet Off-Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs