Finastra Off Campus Hiring:-
Finastra is hiring candidates for the role of Associate QA Engineer for the Pune, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about Finastra Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Finastra
Job Position:- Associate QA Engineer
Job Location:- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Req ID:- 8115
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- 6 months – 2 years’ experience in software testing or related field.
- Experience in the software or financial or Banking industry preferred.
- Knowledge of market infrastructures (have worked or knowledge of SWIFT and/or SIX, Fed&Chips Services)
- STP Engine testing (ideally worked in transaction banking and/or payments gateways)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Linux applications.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of quality assurance methods and techniques including the software development lifecycle.
- Effective planning and organizational skills, with an attention to detail.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think ‘out of the box’ for process improvements.
- Ability to work with specialized software tools; effectively implement and evaluate new processes or plans.
- Ability to execute test plans and test scripts for commercial software applications, document expected results vs. actual results, and record software defects.
- Preferred knowledge of the Agile software development methodology
Would be ideal to have but not must have:
- Experience with relational databases preferred (Databases (Ingres, Oracle, PostgreSQL))
- Hands on experience: DML commands with any listed databases
- Java (JVM, JRE) (hands on experience with Java applications)
- Preferred knowledge of automated testing software tools with ability to design and develop automated testing programs
- Performance testing
Responsibilities & Deliverables:-
Reporting to the QA Manager, the Associate QA engineer creates and executes product test plans to ensure software products meet design specifications and product quality standards. Assists Development team with process improvements to improve product quality.
- Create test cases from product specifications.
- Executes test plans and test cases and compiles results.
- Sets up and maintains personal testing environments. May set up team testing environments.
- Assist in the review of software development processes to improve product quality.
- Tracks defects from detection to resolution and works with developers to reproduce and resolve defects.
- Communicates with stakeholders on product issues.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of existing products, operations or systems.
- Reviews product documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Provides support to stakeholders prior to release of software.
- Create and/or run SQL scripts to populate data and validate test results.
- Create and design test cases and maintain test library
- Design, develop, and maintain test scripts to be automated.
- Provide testing effort estimates for enhancements.
Finastra Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|VertexPlus Technologies||Click here|
|I B M||Click here|
|Indigo Airlines||Click here|