Ford Off Campus Recruitment:-
Ford is hiring candidates for the role of Cloud Engineer – SRE for the Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India location. The complete details about Ford Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Ford
Job Position:- Cloud Engineer – SRE
Job Location:- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Identification:- 7365
Job Schedule:- Full time
Required Skills and Selection Criteria:-
- Proven work experience in designing, deploying and operating mid to large scale public cloud environments.
- Professional Certification is an advantage
- Public Cloud >> GCP is a good to have.
- Proven work experience in Docker/Kubernetes (image building, k8s schedule)
- Experience in package, config and deployment management via Helm, Kustomize, ArgoCD.
- Proven work experience in provisioning Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform Enterprise or community edition.
- Proven work experience in writing custom terraform providers/plug-ins with Sentinel Policy as Code
- Strong knowledge in Github, DevOps (Tekton is an advantage)
- Should be proficient in scripting and coding, that include traditional languages like Python, GoLang,Java, JS and Node.js.
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in Grafana and Prometheus micro libraries.
- Exposure to Cloud Monitoring and logging.
- Experience with distributed storage technologies like NFS, HDFS, Ceph, S3 as well as dynamic resource management frameworks (Mesos, Kubernetes, Yarn)
- Experience with automation tools should be a priority
- Previous success in technical engineering
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Design, automate and manage a highly available and scalable cloud deployment that allows development teams to deploy and run their services.
- Collaborating with engineering and Architects teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions, also leveraging scalability, high-performance and security.
- Modernise existing on-prem solution and improving existing systems.
- Extensively automated deployments and managed applications in GCP.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Collaborate with Engineering teams to identify optimization strategies, help develop self-healing capabilities
- Experience in developing a strong observability capabilities
- Identifying, analysing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
Ford Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Atlas Copco||Click here|
|PTC Software||Click here|