General Motors Recruitment Drive:-
General Motors is hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee – ME Automation for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about General Motors Recruitment Drive are as follows.
Company Name:- General Motors
Job Position:- Graduate Engineer Trainee – ME Automation
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job ID:- JR-202304804
Job Type:- Full-Time
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Masters/Degree in Electrical/Electronics/ Instrumentation & Controls Engineering.
- Good communication and inter personal skills.
- Should be ready to travel extensively within and outside the country for projects.
- Learning & functional expertise.
Job description & Responsibilities:-
- Gain knowledge on control systems and/or control systems in automotive assembly plants
- Gain knowledge on Rockwell PLC software, Siemens HMI, ePLAN software as well as interfaces to other controls systems
- Supervise and control projects including project scope, issues, risks and schedule. Handle issues to closure. Communicate project status and ensures all internal customers are aware of progress through project meetings, status reports and reviews.
- Participate in Investment studies, preliminary design discussions for any new or expansion projects.
- Develop the required skills & be responsible for inhouse engineering on Hardware designs, software designs, Emulation, Integration & Commissioning at site.
- If it’s Turnkey project, Guide & approve Hardware/ Software designs done by contractors for various project in the region. Conduct offline testing & Buyoff at supplier’s site.
- Implement GM Global tools for design of hardware & software to ensure minimum debug on site. Train suppliers and Engineers of other GM units.
- Validate designs and provide feedback to Global Centre w.r.t GM standards.
- Responsible for deploying GM Global standards across all projects.
- Responsible for training and Integrating Suppliers to enforce to GM standards.
- Responsible for performing Root cause analysis.
- Prepare & Share lessons learnt for the projects completed.
- Coordinate project timing schedule, design deliverables and safety aspects with team. Jointly conduct test runs for equipment at site as per process.
- Coordination with other units of GM (worldwide) for Global projects.
General Motors Recruitment Drive Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|H P||Click here|
|CogniSaaS Technologies||Click here|