Genpact Off Campus Hiring:-
Genpact is hiring candidates for the role of Management Trainee_Data Scientist-HMS022961 for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Genpact Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- Genpact
Job Position:- Management Trainee_Data Scientist-HMS022961
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Full Time
Job posted on:- October 04th, 2022, 2:46:51 PM
𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐓𝐞𝐜𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐀 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟓 𝐭𝐨 𝟒𝟎 𝐋𝐏𝐀
Education Level:- Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
- B.E/MSc/MTech – Computer Science/Statistics/Data Science
- Has sound Statistical knowledge and its application to solve real time business problems. Experience solving business issues with the application of analytics, leveraging data in a research or consultative setting, or applicable Master’s degree
- Ability to engage in a consultative manner with the team, demonstrating strong analytical skills and ability to translate data into insights
- Ability to create client-focused visuals and presentations and the ability explain technical details to a non-technical audience.
- A technical foundation that includes a conceptual understanding of Machine Learning concepts, modeling techniques and a grasp of statistics (Correlation, ANOVA, Time Series) utilizing programming languages such as Python, R, SQL.
- Hands on experience in Azure is an advantage
- Exposure to ML Azure Notebooks or Visual Studio is an advantage.
- A high level of initiative and responsibility, dedication to quality, a strong work ethic, creativity, and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated ability in data mining, working with large data sets
- Undertaking data collection, preprocessing and analysis.
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Top MNCs Hiring BE/BTech candidates – Register Now
- Ability to ask right queries
- Ability to prioritize and organize own workload
- Personal drive and positive work ethic to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
- Superb communication and negotiation skills
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- The JDS understands how to interpret and use various data sources, and leverage existing approaches to address clients’ business challenges and market opportunities.
- The JDS develops and maintains a deep understanding of our data, understands clients’ businesses cross-functionally and demonstrates a knowledge of new and emerging analytic solutions.
- The JDS applies consultative capabilities to client engagement in order to convert insights into business implications and strategy.
Genpact Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|1||Advanced Excel||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666)|
|2||Stock Market||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|3||Career In Finance||Enroll Now|
|4||Basics Of Financial Markets||Enroll Now ( Use Coupon JF666 )|
|5||Government Schemes||Enroll Now|
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Kyndryl Solutions||Click here|
|ZOHO Corp||Click here|
|HARMAN International||Click here|