H-Town Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020:-
H-Town Technologies hiring candidates for the roles of FULL STACK DEVELOPERS, for the Visakhapatnam location. The complete details about H-Town Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:– H-Town Technologies
Job Position :– Full Stack Developer
Job Location :– Visakhapatnam
CTC:- 4 LPA +
Bond: 2 years (H-town Technologies Inc. is looking for a long-term association)
Experience :- 0 to 3 years
Academic Qualification: 70% or above in Graduation and 65% or above in 10th and 12th
Year of Passing: 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science/Information Technology
Arrears or Backlogs: No backlogs allowed
Other Important Criteria:–
- There should be no Backlogs at the time of the Selection Process.
- The education gap should be of maximum 1 year, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Candidates who have participated in any H-Town Technologies interview process in the last 6 months are not eligible.
- The candidates must not have any pending attendance requirements with the college.
- Self-learner, proactive having attention to detail
- Team player who can manage his time and work stack adequately
- Willing to work in Visakhapatnam
- Engineering degree in Computer Science/Information Technology with an excellent and consistent academic track record
- Thorough proficiency in any one of the full stack technology and willingness to learn new technologies acquire new skill sets
- Should be comfortable to work in front end as well as back end development
- Java Script frameworks such as React JS, React Native, Angular JS.
- Any server-side languages such as Python, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Should have excellent problem-solving skills with a positive attitude
- H-Town Technologies Inc. is looking to hire technically skilled, self-driven Full Stack Developers having 0 – 3 years of experience.
- Full-stack developers will be responsible for developing user interactions on web & mobile apps, cross-platform coding for web & mobile apps, developing servers & databases functionalities.
- Full-stack developers will be working in an agile environment and should be quick to adapt to changes, meet deadlines, see projects from conception to roll-out, and be willing to learn new technologies.
- Understand development requirements from Product Owner
- Work with UI/UX designer for finalizing user interface features
- Develop a highly responsive user interface
- Develop back end APIs
- Develop front end and back end keeping in mind overall product performance
- Ensure cross-platform development for websites and optimization for mobile apps
- Ensure perfect responsiveness
- Meet technical as well as functional product needs
- Clearly demonstrate development done to end-users
- Formulate proof of concept for given technical problems and demonstrate its solution
- Estimation and timely completion of given responsibilities
- Staying abreast of the latest technology development in web and mobile app development
- Work independently and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
- Testing of code written by self as well as others.
H-Town Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 Application Process:-
apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs