Harman off campus drive 2020 :-
About Company :-
HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions; and services supporting the Internet of Things.
More than 50 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems while the software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile.
Company Name:– HARMAN International (India) Pvt. Ltd.
Company Website:- www.harman.com
Job Position :– Associate Engineer
Last Date To Apply:- Sunday, 03 Nov, 2019
Drive Date: Sunday, 10th Nov, 2019
Drive Location: Bangalore
Experience :- Fresher
Compensation and Other Details:–
- CTC – Rs. 6 Lpa (all fixed, does NOT include RSU, joining bonus, variable etc)
- BOND – None
- The post offered is applicable across all of the HARMAN divisions – Connected Car, Lifestyle and Professional.
- The successful applicant will work in one of these divisions.
- 2020 batch BTech(CS, IT/IS, Electronics,EEE,E&C, Electrical)
- Good academics (7 CGPA / 70% or above in 10/12/UG/PG)
- Good pH score
- Engage in product design working together with global professionals, to bring ideas/customer requirements into reality
- Implement and unit-test the design using programming languages such as C, C++ (and in some areas Java, or other emergent languages)
- Maintain good coding practice, documentation hygiene through demonstrated readable/understandable code/comments.
- Overall, professionally develop solutions/work products, through established software development practices prevalent in the Industry (such as AGILE/SAFE software development model)
- Interface/Interact with teams across departments/locations for realizing the work products, provide updates and ideate
- Help draw out the requirements for our products working together with Product Management teams. Perform technical research, monitoring current trends and changes in technology
- Be a part of Harman’s innovation journey in terms of generating new ideas for the products we work on, create invention disclosures and patents
- Perform tests on the realized implementations (Create test cases, test scripts and automate the tests on real hardware)
Click Here To Learn the Top Courses C Programming, DataStructure,Algorithm and Linux ,Java,Python,Data Sceince,.Net ,Machine Learning ..and many more To Get Your Dream Job in Top Companies
Key competencies :–
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Good communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Change Orientation
- Results Driven
Note : The drive date is tentative and may change. The same will be communicated to the candidates.
Harman off campus Drive 2020 Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives
|Off campus Drive||Apply Link|
|Allegis Group||click here|
|American Express||click here|
|Fractal Analytics||click here|
|ZS Associates||click here|