Hilton Off Campus Recruitment:-
Hilton is hiring candidates for the role of Human Resources Trainee for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about Hilton Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- Hilton
Job Position:- Human Resources Trainee
Job Locations:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job ID:- HOT09XP0
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Good spoken and written English to meet business needs.
- Good communication, organization and coordination skills.
- A team player with a strong sense of responsibility and self-motivation.
- Able to maintain excellent relations with team members
- Able to work under great physical and mental pressures.
- Familiar with computer systems, preferred.
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
As the Human Resources Trainee, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards
- Check emails, shortlist resumes and reply to candidates’ job applications.
- Answer telephone calls from job applicants, schedule interviews with candidates via telephone calls and email and update the interview schedule.
- Instruct candidates to fill application forms and check that all information required for the application form is completed and accurate.
- Master the recruitment system, post new job openings, and update new hire information on the recruitment system.
- Prepare onboarding materials for new team members.
- Handle trainee dormitory arrangements and assist them in solving different living or working problems.
- Take part in the onboarding process for new hires.
- Update the new hire and trainee lists.
- Keep a record of all potential candidates’ CVs and clear all rejected CVs.
- Distribute incoming and outgoing forms.
- Assist with recruitment events.
- Design and create HR related publicity for activities.
- Make sure the set-up for the waiting room is organized.
- Organize the recruitment notice board and clean the knowledge room.
- Communicate with trainees and help them solve problems during their internship.
- Organize different trainee activities.
- Take part in employee activities and give support to colleagues.
- Check lockers.
- Take care of team facilities.
- Manage WeChat and public account updates.
- Maintain stock for office stationery.
- Assist in filling training documents.
- Carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- The Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
Hilton Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Playto Labs||Click here|
|Dell Technologies||Click here|