HP off campus Recruitment:-
Hewlett Packard company (HP) is an American multinational Information Technology organization that provides hardware and software services to small, medium and large sized businesses across industries. It also has an extensive range of IT products to offer.
The Hewlett-Packard Company or Hewlett-Packard was an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California.
Company Name :- HP
Company Website:- www.hpe.com
Job Position:- IOT Intern
Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Qualification and Requirements:-
- Education:- 10th + 12th + B.E/B.Tech or Masters Degree in Science/Computer Applications
- Engineering Streams-Electronics & communication, Electronics & telecommunication, EEE, Computer Science, Information Technology
- Percentage: 10th + 12th + B.E/B.Tech/Masters Degree in Science/ Computer Applications – Marks/aggregate to be 60% and above with no arrears
Perks and Benefits:-
• A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
• Diverse and dynamic work environment
• Work-life balance and support for career development
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a cross-functional team.
- Ability to set commitments with customers and exceed expectations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good organization and prioritization skills.
- Excellent customer service and engagement.
- IoT connected solutions including hardware, software, networking, and data management.
- User interface (UX/UI) design and implementation.
- Web services.
- Data acquisition, streaming, and storage.
- Programming experience with C, C++, Java, app development or edge connectivity.
- Understanding of database concepts, data connectivity, data shapes, and SQL.
- Understanding of machine learning, data patterns, and predictive analytics.
- Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, and Amazon AWS.
- Understand customer goals and requirements and provide technical guidance.
- Design connected product and connected operations strategies and solutions.
- Design IoT connected solution architecture including hardware and software.
- Lead customer projects and project teams.
- Implement customer projects and solutions.
- Provide support to sales and business development teams.
HP off campus Recruitment Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With DetailedAnswers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives