HPE Off Campus Hiring:-
HPE is hiring candidates for the role of NodeJS Developer/Engineer for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about HPE Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Company Name:- HPE (Hewlett Packard Enterprise)
Job Position:- NodeJS Developer/Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full time
Job ID:- 1141641
Qualification & Skills Required:-
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2 years of related experience or a Master’s degree and up to two years of experience.
- Primary Skills:
- Secondary Skills:
- .Net, C#, Salesforce, SQL Serve
- 0-3 years of experience writing code (such as, and not limited to, Node JS; databases like MongoDB/NoSQL). Experience of one or more full release cycles.
- Basic understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object).
- Develop quality code, properly considering security, performance, longevity and testing.
- Proven development experience in NodeJS and MongoDB.
- Basic understanding of modern software development tools and SCM (software configuration management).
- Basic understanding of Authorization, Logging, Software Test methodologies, Deployment CI/CD Jenkins, Unit testing.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Technical NodeJS developer with experience in complex software development and support. Works closely with business and partner IT teams to understand business data, requirements, and integrations to ensure stable operations and to fix bugs and build new capabilities.
HPE Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Alight Solutions||Click here|
|Tejas Networks||Click here|
|Wipro WILP||Click here|