HSBC Off Campus Recruitment:-
HSBC is hiring candidates for the role of Data Analyst for the Mumbai, India location. The complete details about HSBC Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- HSBC
Job Position:- Data Analyst
Job Location:- Mumbai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full Time – Office Working
Job ID:- 0000IMS6
Job posted on:- February 08th, 2023
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
Required Qualifications & skills:-
- Atleast 0 – 2 years of experience with Bachelor / Master’s degree
- Exposure to advanced technologies like Bigdata, Python. will have an advantage.
- Good knowledge of programming tools, preferably with proficiency in any one or combination of tools such as SAS, SQL, UNIX, mainframe or Windows.
- Hands on experience on Design/Development complex SAS programs, Data Structures/Marts
- Hands on experience of Code conversation
- Advanced if person having good knowledge on banking Domine.
Soft Skills requirements:
- Written and verbal communication skills. Ability to develop and effectively communicate complex concepts and ideas
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams. Strong interpersonal skills and drive for success.
- Maintain the level of communication/interaction across the team and direct manager including onshore business partners.
- Strong analytical skills with business analysis aptitude. Knowledge and understanding of financial-services/ banking-operations is advantageous
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
The job accountabilities of this role are:-
- The job holder is required to ensure the provision of complete, true and accurate analysis and report to functional management and senior executives under the supervision of his / her line manager, in order to facilitate effective decision making.
- In this role, the job holder will be under the full supervision and will undergo on the job training, however it is vital that the person in this role is able to learn new tasks very quickly.
- The role holder will be expected to execute on tasks/projects, once provided initial directional guidance. The role holder shall be expected to solve simple technical/business problems on his/her own without involving his/her line manager.
- The role holder will be expected to be responsible for thorough QC of their own deliverables, and follow the departmental QC procedures as laid down by their line managers
- Be able to execute/deliver against defined tasks.
- To be able to work on well-defined processes or with close supervision.
- Develop business domain knowledge and good working knowledge of tools [SAS, SQL, VBA, Unix, Qlik, R, Python and any other BI tools & Data technologies.]
- Interfaces with business/functions to translate business requirements into executable instructions/technical.
- Maintain the level of communication/interaction across the team and direct manager including onshore business partners
- Ability to comprehend intricate and diverse range of business problems and analyse them with limited or complex data and provide a feasible solution framework.
- Participate in the technical/functional sessions and ensures project results delivered on a timely manner.
- Works smoothly within the team and supports other co-workers.
- Adherence to Standard Procedures & Governance practices.
- Converting the Existing SAS scripts to New Tool Like Python / Biq query / SAS
HSBC Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Motorola Solutions||Click here|
|Hewlett Packard Enterprise||Click here|