Hyperverge off campus Recruitment:-
HyperVerge is a Silicon Valley-based deep-learning startup funded by NEA, Milliways Ventures, and Naya Ventures.
HyperVerge has developed patent-pending technology for real-time analysis of images and videos obtained from sources such as satellites, surveillance cameras, and documents.
Company Name:- HyperVerge
Job Position:- Deep Learning Intern
Job Location:- Bengaluru,Karnataka
- Pre-placement offer (PPO)
- A stipend of Rs. 45,000 per month
• Letter of recommendation
• Flexible work hours
• Informal dress code
• 5 days a week
• Free snacks & beverages
Role Description :-
- As a Deep Learning Intern at HyperVerge Inc., you will be working on using cutting-edge deep learning techniques to solve real-world problems that involve extracting intelligence from images and videos.
- Examples of such problems include Forgery Detection in documents, Liveness, and Authenticity verification, Change detection and Infrastructure Mapping from Satellite Imagery, Suspicious Activity Recognition from Surveillance Cameras, etc.
- You will be working end-to-end on every aspect of the Machine Learning solution, right from problem understanding and modeling to optimizing for accuracy and performance.
Who can apply:–
Only candidates who:
• are available for full time (in-office) internship
• can preferably start the internship from January 2020
• are available for a duration of 6 months (till July’20)
• have relevant skills and interests
• have already graduated or will be in the final year of study during the internship period
• have prior knowledge and experience with Deep Learning for image/video related problems
Skill(s) required:– Python, Deep Learning and C++ Programming
Join Telegram Group for Latest job updates every day (800+ members)
• The preferred choice of branch – Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, students in their final year of college
• Hands-on experience with Tensorflow and Python
• Preferred if the student has prior internship experience in Deep Learning
• Preferred if the student has done Deep Learning courses, perhaps on MOOCs such as Coursera, Udacity, etc.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:–
1. Using innovative ideas to collect, curate or synthesize data
2. Model the problem into a DL framework
3. Build, measure and iterate on neural network architectures that effectively solve the problem
4. Benchmark, validate and test the solution for real-world environments
5. Optimize the solution for accuracy and performance
Hyperverge off campus Recruitment Apply Link :- Click Here
Join Our Telegram Channel(800+ members) For Daily Job Updates– Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives