IBM India Off Campus Recruitment:-
IBM India is hiring candidates for the role of Procurement Professional for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about IBM India Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- IBM India Private Limited
Job Position:- Procurement Professional
Job Locations:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job ID:- 633177BR
Employment Type:- Full Time
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:- Any Graduate with 0 to 1 years of relevant experience in Customer Support, Inquiry Management/ Freshers.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:-
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyses information skilfully.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills – Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting.
- Verbal Communication – Excellent verbal communication skills required. Needs to talk with the Supplier/Client over phone/email as and when required. Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
Your Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Receives PR and Converts to Purchase Orders.
- Indirect Procurement Purchasing activity and support Sourcing team.
- Support queries from Client /stakeholder, internal IBM.
- Support Client on enabling contracts and content.
- Transmits POs to suppliers and Expedites delivery when needed/requested.
- Manages goods/services claims and escalation point for customer queries.
- Amends or closes Purchase Orders, Reporting activity.
- Handle queries received from Business Requestors, Suppliers, Procurement Managers and from Accounts payable.
- Create reports on Open PO, Blanket PO expiration report, Contract’s Expiration report and other reports in the required format with good quality.
- Maintain updated records on processed transactions.
- Able to manage priorities, deadlines and tasks in order to meet deadlines and accomplish goals; Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks.
- Good interpersonal interaction and able to work well with the team and Client stakeholders.
- Positive Attitude, Planning, Curiosity, Self-discipline, Ability to work in Rotational Shift.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
IBM India Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Ecorgy Solutions||Click here|