ICICI Off Campus Hiring:-
ICICI is hiring candidates for the role of Financial Services Consultant for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about ICICI Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd
Job Position:- Financial Services Consultant
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Graduation or post-graduation from any stream
- Graduate freshers or candidates with experience of 0 – 2 years
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
ICICI is looking for young, high-energy individuals with a passion for sales and for achieving aspirational targets.
- Liaise with bank’s branch staff and build effective relationships to maximize the business opportunity
- Provide knowledge about the insurance products and support bank’s branch staff through training to enable them to generate new business, understand customer needs and recommend suitable life insurance products to customers
- Provide training to the bank branch staff to equip them to sell insurance products to customers and assist them in revenue generation
- Provide guidance to the bank’s branch staff in servicing existing customers, solve their queries and concerns and ensure the quality of business is maintained consistently
- Enable business procured through bank’s branch staff is aligned to business quality metrics
- Exercise due diligence to prevent unauthorized/ fraudulent transactions
- Candidates who are willing to be mobile and work across locations will be preferred.
Note: Compensation and level fitment in the organisation will be offered commensurate with role, education and prior work experience of the candidate.
ICICI Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Radical Technologies||Click here|
|Oracle Cerner||Click here|
|Goldman Sachs||Click here|
|Oodles Technologies||Click here|