IDFC FIRST Bank Off Campus Hiring:-
IDFC FIRST Bank is hiring candidates for the role of Associate SDET for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about IDFC FIRST Bank Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- IDFC FIRST Bank
Job Position:- Associate SDET
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India (On-site)
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Function/ Department:- Information Technology
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job Identification:- 113932
Job Apply Before:- 24th October 2023, 01:29 PM
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
Associate SDET is responsible for ensuring the quality and reliability of our software applications and platforms are of highest quality before they are released to the end user.
- Evaluating our currently existing automation framework and test scripts and driving any necessary changes.
- Defining, developing, maintaining, and executing the automation of test scripts utilizing a variety of different functional frameworks to provide robust test coverage.
- Developing an easy to understand test coverage matrix and report on automation’s successes and failures.
- Building tools to help QA Engineers implement their own test scripts within the automation framework
- Striving to ensure that User Stories and/or system requirements are satisfied for internal and external application users
- Ensuring automation coverage and test execution is complete during each sprint and prior to release
- Support our Platform QA Engineers in performing white-box testing when necessary
- Conducting feasibility studies on comprehensive test plans that drive the automation strategy
- Conducting test-leveling exercises to determine the best test
IDFC FIRST Bank Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Heaptrace Technology||Click here|
|Wells Fargo||Click here|
|Thomson Reuters||Click here|