IHS Markit Off Campus Hiring 2021:-
IHS Markit is hiring candidates for the role of 2022 Graduate – Consulting and Professional Services Analyst for the Hyderabad , India location. The complete details about IHS Markit Off Campus Hiring 2021 are as follows.
Company Name:- IHS Markit
Job Position:- 2022 Graduate – Consulting and Professional Services Analyst
Job Location:- Hyderabad – Purva Summit, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- Consulting and Professional Services
Req ID:- R23962
Job Posted Date:- 29th September 2021
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Economics (or comparable) is a minimum, MBA desired or advanced degree in economics, statistics or business desired
- Economics, finance, business, or related science degrees (i.e. agronomy, genetics, animal science) are preferred
- Language proficiency beyond English is a plus (e.g. Asian languages skills are desired)
- High level of quantitative and qualitative analytics as well as analytical creativity
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office programs and advance level of Excel
- Highly proficiency with data manipulation in Excel, Access and other programs
- Practical understanding of market research methods and data mining
- Multi-tasking, time management and ability to prioritize tasks
- Must learn and understand food, agriculture and agribusiness industry terminology across all value chains
- Agronomic knowledge of the major agricultural crops is preferred but not required
- The Analyst assists Directors and Consultants with economic research and data analysis for use in proprietary models as well as the compilation of project reports and presentations across a wide range of agribusiness value chains.
- The Analyst will initially be part of a new product development team to build several proprietor models.
- Skills to conduct independent research and data mining via internet and consultations with internal experts and clients
- Support research, development and update of economic and financial models for agriculture product margin models (cost of production, margins, etc.)
- Ability to interpret agricultural supply/demand fundamentals, trade data, industry structure and other economic and business concepts across multiple value chains.
- Ability to learn independently and to work and communicate with a global team of consultants
- Ready skills to construct and manipulate Excel workbooks for data analysis, develop graphical reports, and interpret economic and statistical/econometric modes
- Work with other product consultants to produce comprehensive presentations and reports
- Ability to manipulate proprietary software (CAPS, Pricing Database, GPS, and Excel Workbooks) for data collection.
- Writing and proofreading written reports.
IHS Markit Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant(CTS), TCS, AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs