Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment:-
Intercontinental Exchange is hiring candidates for the role of Trainee Associate for the Hyderabad, India location. The complete details about Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment are as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(35000+members) ->||Click Here To Join|
|Apply To 100+ Job Openings ->||Upload Your Resume|
Register For B.E/B.Tech & MCA off campus Drives
Company Name:- Intercontinental Exchange
Job Position:- Trainee Associate
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Identification:- 21007760
Job Category:- Operations
Job Schedule:- Full-time (This role offers work-from-home flexibility of up to 2 days per week.)
Job Posting Date:- 19th January 2023, 04:35 PM
100% Assured Job Opportunity Program, Apply Now ( Last Few Seats Left )
Knowledge and Experience:-
- MBA/PGDM in Finance, Economics, or equivalent practical experience
- 1 to 2 year of relevant work experience from outside the organization directly working in reference data operations or customer service; 1 year of relevant experience is preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured, fluid environment
- Ability to distill large amounts of varied information into specific takeaways
- Excellent attention to detail and high degree of demonstrated decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Eagerness to learn and collaborate with others
- Strong excel skills required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with proven ability to craft client-ready correspondences in English with fluency in an English
Job Description & Responsibilities:-
- Analyze, interpret, collate, and transform reference data for simple structures/events in either the primary market or the secondary market (but not both) provided in a variety legal and financial document, third party reports and vendor information while ensuring that the reference data provided in ICE’s products and services accurate, comprehensive and in a timely manner, namely best in class with oversight from senior members of the team.
Apply To 100+ Internships & Fresher Jobs Across India
- Make sound, subjective decisions when interpreting legal and financial information by utilizing subject matter expertise to infer, deduce and ultimately draw the right conclusions.
- Procure required documents and/or trusted content utilizing creative internet searches and by conducting direct outreach to issuers, underwriters, fiduciary agents, and bond counsel.
- Provide customer support in conjunction with the DSG team for users of ICE products by resolving inquiries in a timely manner and conducting additional analysis.
- Help identify trends and causation of inaccurate and/or incomplete data including but not limited to staying current with new financing techniques used by the marketplace and organizations that impact coverage and completeness.
- Apply problem-solving skills to identify and help to resolve data quality issues and/or work-flow inefficiencies and process improvements resulting in increased accuracy levels, time to market and productivity.
- Participate in ad hoc projects to optimize processes and/or improve the quality of the data set.
- Communicate with and influence market participants including underwriters, issuers, trust administrators and exchanges through phone and email correspondence to procure required reference data content, resolve data discrepancies and gain an understanding of undefined terms
Job Apply Before:- 20th January 2023, 04:35 PM
Intercontinental Exchange Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Join Our Telegram Group (35000+ members):- Click Here To Join
Follow Us On Instagram For Off-Campus Drive Updates
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Aera Technology||Click here|