IQVIA Off Campus Recruitment 2020:-
IQVIA hiring candidates for the role of Safety Associate Trainee ,for Bangalore, India location . The complete details about IQVIA Off Campus Recruitment 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- IQVIA
Job Position:– Safety Associate Trainee
Job Location:– Bangalore, India
Salary :- As per Company Standards
Job Posted Date: 16 Dec 2020
Job Type: Full time
Job ID :- R1171030
Qualifications & Skills:-
• High School Diploma or equivalent Scientific or healthcare discipline or allied life sciences
• An Individual with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in scientific or healthcare discipline or allied life sciences graduation.
• Good knowledge of medical terminology.
• Strong verbal/written communication skills.
• Ability to work as a Team Player, contribute and work towards achieving Team goals.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and web-based applications.
• Self-motivated and flexible.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to follow instructions/guidelines, utilize initiative and work independently.
• Ability to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
• Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills across Safety service lines.
• Strong time management skills.
• Ensure quality of deliverables according to the agreed terms.
• Demonstration of IQVIA core values while doing daily tasks – Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
• Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
• Regular sitting for extended periods of time.
• May require occasional travel.
• Flexibility to operate in shifts.
- Review, assess and process Safety data and information, across service lines, received from various sources and distribute reports/data onwards to both internal and external third parties following applicable regulations SOPs and internal guidelines under guidance and support of senior operation team members.
• To Prioritize and complete the assigned trainings on time
• Process Safety data according to applicable regulations, guidelines, Standard Operating procedures (SOPs) and project requirements.
• To perform Pharmacovigilance activities per project requirement including but not limited to, collecting and tracking incoming Adverse Events(AE)/endpoint information
• determining initial/update status of incoming events
• database entry
• coding AE and Products, writing narratives, Literature related activities.
• Assuming other workflow responsibilities for the assigned project as directed by Operations team member or Manager.
• Ensure to meet the expected productivity and quality standards
• Ability to identify quality problems, if any, and bring them to the attention of a senior team member/ mentor.
• Attend project team meetings and provide feedback to operations manager on any challenges/issues or successes.
• 100% compliance towards all people practices and processes
• Perform other duties as assigned
- At IQVIA, believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world.
- The advanced analytics, technology solutions, and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage every step of the way.
IQVIA Off Campus Recruitment 2020 Application Process :-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(20000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs