Jobs in google india for graduates:-
Google Inc. is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products. These include online advertising technologies, search, cloud computing, software, and hardware
Google India Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 16 December 2003. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Bangalore. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 90,000,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 10,738,790
Company Name:– Google India Private Limited
Company Website:- www.google.com
Job Position:– Software Engineer
Location:- Hyderabad and Bangalore
- BS/B.Tech/B.E degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Unix/Linux, Windows and/or Mac environments, distributed systems, machine learning, information retrieval and TCP/IP.
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java and/or Python.
- MS/M.Tech degree or PhD.
Click Here To Learn the Top Courses C Programming,C++,SQL,Data Structure, Algorithm and Linux ,Java,Python,Data Sceince,.Net ,Machine Learning ..and many more To Get Your Dream Job in Top Companies
Job Description :-
- Google’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another.
- Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search.
- We’re looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
- As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve.
- We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- Research, conceive and develop software applications to extend and improve on Google’s product offering.
- Contribute to a wide variety of projects utilising natural language processing, artificial intelligence, data compression, machine learning and search technologies.
- Collaborate on scalability issues involving access to massive amounts of data and information.
- Solve challenges/problems that you are presented with.
Jobs in google india for graduates – Google Recruitment Drive Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With DetailedAnswers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives
|Off campus Drive||Apply Link|
|Dxc Technology||click here|
|Metric Stream||Click Here|
|Nethues Technologies||click here|
|HCL pool campus||click here|