knorex off campus recruitment:-
Established in 2010, Knorex is a cutting edge advertising technology MNC with offices across USA, Australia, China, Singapore, Vietnam, India, Thailand and Malaysia.
Knorex provides Precision Performance Marketing products and solutions to the world’s leading brands and media agencies. With its full-stack platform, Knorex XPO™
Company Name:- Knorex India
Company Website:- www.knorex.com
Job Position:-Software Engineer (Full/Mean Stack)
Location:- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Experience :– 0–5 years
Qualification :- Possess at least a Degree or Diploma in any field, preferably computer science / IT related
- Being a MEAN Stack developer you should have relevant experience into Mongo DB, Express JS, Angular JS and Node JS.
- At least 0–5 years of working experience.
- Understanding of the front-end and back-end processes;
- Ability to work with HTML / CSS.
- Ability to work with databases.
- Understanding of programming templates and architecture design guidelines;
- Profiling and optimizing applications.
- Possess at least a Degree or Diploma in any field, preferably computer science / IT related;
- Willingness to learn and able to pick up new technology or new concepts fast;
- Able to work independently as well as in collaborative mode with minimum supervision;
- Work productively even under pressure;
- Possess good work ethic, attitude with good follow-through;
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English.
- Ample opportunities to grow. You get to propose your own ideas and see it through
- Work with passionate, talented and driven colleagues who get things done!
- Opportunity to work cross-country and with variety of projects of different nature
- Challenging and exciting problems that await you to solve
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Coverage
- W3F (Work, Wellbeing, Welfare) Fund for courses, materials, personal health and wellbeing
- Plan, organize and develop new ideas/features for our dynamic ads platform.
- Work with other members to develop and integrate new features including other third-party systems and plugins into our platform.
- Document and maintain software functionalities.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation and incorporation.
- Communicate with our business and product heads to understand clients requirements.
- Respond and follow up to incorporate feedback and draw new insights.
- Prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines.
knorex off campus recruitment Apply Link :- Click Here
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Also apply other off campus drives
|Off campus Drive||Apply Link|