KPMG Off Campus Recruitment:-
KPMG is hiring candidates for the role of Analyst – ServiceNow GRC for the Mumbai, Maharashtra, India location. The complete details about KPMG Off Campus Recruitment are as follows.
Company Name:- KPMG
Job Position:- Analyst – ServiceNow GRC
Job Locations:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Identification:- INTG1009382
Job Schedule:- Full time
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- Any BE/BTech, ME/MTech graduates are preferred.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in IRM, GRC, Cyber SecOps design, transition or operations processes
- Experience in business analysis and configuration or administration of IRM, SecOps modules of ServiceNow Platform
- Understanding Scrum Methodology
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including client requirement analysis and system design
- Expert organizational and time management skills with the ability to priorities, self-starter able to work independently with minimum of supervision
- Certifications preferred but not mandatory
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (must have), specific module:presales/micro certifications
- Business Analyst certification, IIBA, PMI – (PBA), or equivalent
- CISA, CISM
- ISO 27001
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Partnering with business users to gather all requirements to formulate business specifications and translating those into business functionality.
- Documenting workflows and results of business analysis and obtaining sign-off from users on specifications.
- Assisting the technical team in translating application functionality into application architecture and the production of a business functionality requirements statement.
- Communicating the business directives, goals, and needs to the technical team and serving as business interface from the enterprise’s operational management team managing expectations and defining business satisfaction metrics.
- Designing and executing test plans to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are implemented properly and meet ROI objectives.
- Understanding the long-term business objectives and suggesting strategies to meet those objectives; introducing innovation to business processes through technology if appropriate.
- Assisting the enterprise’s business operations staff in developing content or other materials; recommending enhancements and identifying new business requirements
- Applies knowledge of system capacity to determine feasibility of projects.
- Maintains current knowledge of new hardware and software and recommends upgrading to maintain efficient operation.
- Works with IT application analysts and programmers as necessary.
KPMG Off Campus Recruitment Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|PTC Software||Click here|