McKinsey & Company Recruitment Drive 2021:-
McKinsey & Company hiring candidates for the role of Junior Research Analyst – India Research & Insights for the Gurugram location. The complete details about McKinsey & Company Recruitment Drive 2021 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(25000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Upload Your Resume ( 100+jobs )||Click Here To Upload|
Company Name :- McKinsey & Company
Job Position:- Junior Research Analyst – India Research & Insights
Job Location:- Gurugram
Salary :- As per Company Standards
Industries:- Financial Services
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed institute
- Strong written/verbal communications skills
- Broad understanding of business and general trends and issues; comfort with business concepts
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, PowerPointExcellent problem-solving, analytical, and quantitative skills
- Entrepreneurial and self-starter who enjoys the challenges and rewards of research work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Willing to work in a highly demanding and results-oriented team environment
- Strong multi-tasking abilities
- Professional attitude and service orientation; team player
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH:-
- You will be part of the India Research and Insights team at the Knowledge Centre in Gurgaon.
- The India research team specializes in local content expertise on India level topics through secondary and primary research. This group helps client teams in India deliver on high impact projects that span across multiple industry sectors and functional domains across India.
- The India Knowledge Centre based at Gurgaon is the biggest hub of McKinsey’s global knowledge management capability. It provides support to McKinsey consulting teams across the globe. The center has grown into McKinsey’s largest research unit, comprising of more than 1700 knowledge management professionals across 90 cities.
RESPONSIBILITIES(WHAT YOU’LL DO):-
- You will work with Mckinsey consultants and fellow researchers to understand, disaggregate and prioritise their information needs.
- In this role, you will help McKinsey teams determine the most appropriate solution to the issues they are working on, effectively balancing quality, availability, timeliness and cost limitations. By leveraging global electronic databases and the McKinsey knowledge management network, you will collect, summarise, synthesise and form a well-structured perspective based on the relevant facts.
- You will communicate the end products (e.g. frameworks, PowerPoint charts, summaries, fact packs, excel spreadsheets) to the teams in a clear and synthesised manner using the McKinsey format and style.
- You will possess and build a good understanding of industry trends/issues and have distinctive areas of expertise in your area. As you grow in your profile, you will be staffed on client engagement (remote/onsite) and will actively contribute to the team’s final recommendations and present your work to senior client executives. Such on-site staffing are always domestic (India specific).
- During the entire process, you will use strong judgment, problem-solving skills, and business understanding to ensure that we are delivering the best to our clients. You will manage resources of time and costs effectively and balance customer needs with practical perspectives.
McKinsey & Company Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|2 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|2||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys, Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutions For Every question
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs