Media.net Off Campus Hiring:-
Media.net is hiring candidates for the role of Product Analyst / Data Analyst for the Mumbai or Bangalore location. The complete details about Media.net Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Media.net
Job Position:- Product Analyst / Data Analyst
Job Location:- Mumbai or Bangalore
Salary Package:- 10 lacs fixed + 1 lac joining bonus only.
Registration ends on:- 14th April 2023
Required Qualifications & Experience:-
- B.E/B.Tech from institutes of excellence highly preferred with a minimum of 0-1 yr of experience (tech experience highly preferred)
- Target Batch:- 2022/2023 Graduates
What skills and experience do you need?
- Has a B.E/B.Tech (preferred) or Integrated M.Tech from Reputed University/Institute
- At least 0-1year of Prior experience as a Software Engineer/Product Analyst delivering highly successful and innovative dev platforms.
- Strong technical problem-solving skills, understanding of Web 2.0 concepts.
- Strong writing skills to create reports about target markets and product opportunities.
- Ability to conduct market research and to synthesize complex data into actionable goals.
- Great cross-group collaboration acumen along with excelling at project management of day to day product management deliverables.
- Ability to technically deep dive and quickly ramp up on understanding/grasp of new technologies.
- You are an Analytics Ninja and can derive awesome insights from large amounts of data (you generally love data & the analytics part of this job as it helps you intrinsically understand your deliverables better)
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments.
- Strong independent thinker who works well in a team setting.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Work with product managers to implement new products/features, as well as utilize data to suggest improvements.
- Utilize product data to research market trends.
- Create reports about the performance of a given product/feature and suggest possible improvements.
- Must liaise with numerous stakeholders from different business teams.
- Study the competition to see what is already on the market, and what upgrades can be introduced to create a better or more useful product.
- Monitor the products’ performance across different markets and prepare detailed reports.
Media.net Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|NTT DATA||Click here|
|Ambit Software||Click here|