Molex Off-Campus Hiring 2020:-
Molex hiring candidates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee ,for Bangalore, Karnataka location .
The complete details about Molex Off-Campus Hiring 2020 as follows.
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000+members)||Click Here To Join|
|Create An Excellent Resume(Job Winning Resume)||Click Here To Create|
Company Name:- Molex
Job Position:- Graduate Engineer Trainee
Job Location :- Bangalore, Karnataka
Salary :- As Per The Company Standards
Experience :- 0 to 1 year
REQUIRED:BE/M Tech in Mechanical Engineering
REQUIRED: 0 to 1 years of design and product development experience
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent understanding of Physics and Engineering Mechanics
- Excellent drawing reading skills
- Skills in NX and Hypermesh preferable
- Understanding of product development process would be advantageous
- Good Knowledge of GD&T, tolerance studies, statistical analysis and FEA would be advantageous
- Design for Manufacturing/Assembly (DFM/DFA) understanding would be advantageous
- Strong & Effective oral and written communication
- Confident and capable of handling conference calls.
- A self-driven and quick learner.
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills using systematic tools (8D, fishbone, cause/effect diagrams)
- Alignment to MBM philosophy
- Strong computer skills; experience with spreadsheets, presentation, and Microsoft Office
- Ability to explain complex technical concepts to others
Supports on New product design and development, Sustenance engineering, Create Design FMEA, supports correlation activities, supports FEA and Lightpipe simulations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for execution of NPD/MOD assigned and meet the set targets.
- Follow PDP process. Work collaboratively with the Requestors, Peers, Supervisors, PM’s, other engineering groups.
- Responsible for understanding and working towards meeting VOC, by closely working with product management.
- Facilitate and conduct conceptual reviews, DFM reviews, DFMEA/PFMEA reviews, Design reviews, phase gate reviews etc.
- Works on FEA and Lightpipe simulations on need basis.
- Responsible for creating Concept models, drawings, product specifications, DVPR, test summary.
- Conduct Tolerance analysis & stack up analysis on the NPD
- Responsible evaluation of new tools for better productivity
- Understand, aim and achieve organization / department /self-goals.
- Show value creation, productivity improvement and continual improvements.
- Responsible for working on CAD tools like NX/ECTR, Engineering change tools – SAP, presentation tools – power point, analytic tools – Microsoft excel etc.
- Responsible for self-planning of work based on organizational priorities by closely working with Manager.
- Imbibe quality in every action / work performed.
- Encourage team for Innovative ideas / product suggestion.
- Ensure and encourage Team participation in Knowledge sharing on Technologies and Products.
- Support on optimizing the existing product with continuous improvement.
- Support the Advanced Engineering Team on NPD and MOD projects
- Create Concept models, Drawings & DVPR’s
- Conduct Stack up analysis
- Evaluates Tools/services
- Supports FEA and Correlation activities
Molex Off-Campus Hiring 2020 Application Process:-
apply in given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
|3 Important steps every job seeker must follow||Link|
|1||Build An Excellent Resume||Click Here|
|2||Get Your Resume/CV Reviewed With Our Team of Experts||Click Here|
|3||Upload Your Resume Here||Click Here|
|Join Our Telegram Group(15000++members)||Click Here To Join|
|Excellent Online Resume/CV Builder||Click Here To Create|
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Apply Other Off Campus Jobs