NTT Off Campus Hiring:-
NTT is hiring candidates for the role of Associate Management Trainee – Financial Analyst for the Bangalore, Karnataka, India location. The complete details about NTT Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- NTT Limited
Job Position:- Associate Management Trainee – Financial Analyst
Job Locations:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company standards
Job category:- Finance
Job Type:- Full Time
- Academic Qualifications and Certifications:
- General Qualification in Finance / Commerce
- Required Experience:
- Comprehensive experience in a similar position in a related environment
- Experience with accounting software
- Extensive experience within finance in a company with international operations
Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:-
- Display excellent attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Display good planning and organizing ability
- Demonstrate good attention to detail
- Deadline driven individuals who contribute to the success of the team
- Able to cope with stressful situations
- Able to deal with different individuals at all levels in the organization
- Take own initiative and have a solutions-orientated approach
- Maintain a high standard of accuracy and quality
- Proactive approach with the ability to think ahead in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, and an ability to understand underlying business drivers and provide actionable insights based on your analysis.
- Knowledge and prior exposure to international entities, foreign currency, and inter-company transactions
Key Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Extract data from financial reports to conduct financial and statistical analysis and identify financial discrepancies and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Contribute to the monitoring and controlling of expenditure by approving or denying requisitions based on whether the items are within budget.
- Prepare a variety of financial reports based on the analysis results.
- Conduct presentations related to findings and provide recommendations to the relevant internal stakeholders.
- Research and analyze costs of projects, departments, and future ventures to provide information and insights about expenses and determine profitability margins.
- Conduct budget and expense analysis and report on variances ensuring that the projected budget is met and assisting with cost reduction initiatives.
- Reconcile and review monthly account analysis for balance sheet accounts.
- Ensure budget & forecast variances are analyzed and recommendations are made to correct or improve company performance.
- Assist with input into the annual budgeting and forecasting process.
- Ensure key pieces of analysis are performed on areas of risk or opportunity within the business and that the financial levers are understood and communicated to the business together with clear recommendations.
- Continuously review business initiatives to ensure that they meet the required profitability expectations.
- Identify cost management opportunities (processes or expenses) for ensuring improved profitability and sustainable returns for the business.
NTT Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Assa Abloy||Click here|