Numerator Recruitment Drive 2020:-
Numerator hiring for the role of Data Transcription ,for Vadodara, Gujarat, India location. The complete details about Numerator Recruitment Drive 2020 as follows.
Company Name:- Numerator
Company Website:– www.numerator.com
Job Position:- Data Transcription
Job Location:– Vadodara, Gujarat, India
- Morning Shift- 6:30 AM to 3:00 PM IST
- Evening Shift- 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM IST
- Shifts are 5 days a week with rotations to support necessary weekend and holiday (dependent on business and client needs)
Qualification & Requirements:-
- Graduate or above in any discipline
- 1+ years of related experience in reading and interpreting purchase receipts or prescriptions
- Critical thinking and attention to detail is a must
- Strong computer skills (touch type at 40+ WPM)
- Excellent English in both written and spoken English
- Great attention to detail and accuracy. Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Ability to work productively, individually with minimal oversight as well as within a team
- Familiarity with North American markets and fast moving consumer packaged goods (FMCG) industry is a plus.
Numerator is currently seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented individual to join our company as a Data Transcription. The Data Transcription is responsible for receipt data transcription for client data reports, a position with opportunities to grow within the organization both vertically and horizontally.
If you enjoy working on computers, quick at keyboard and are interested in learning how receipts are collected, processed and analyzed, this is a perfect opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing team
- Performs data entry, collects, and compiles data. Reviews documents for accuracy before inputting all data submitted.
- Responsible for the accuracy and integrity of the extracted data for reporting and follows policies and procedures to ensure data is entered accurately and on time
- Organizes, arranges, and reduces data to keyed entries according to established procedures.
- Receives and relays communication about data issues and reports them directly to supervisor in a timely manner
- Assures timely preparation of reports including review and maintenance of data as needed prior to report preparation.
- Provides training to other staff that is necessary to successful job performance, consistent with company standards and expectations, and facilitates cross-functional awareness and proficiencies
- Understand internal process flow and department procedures
- Quality control data and serve as a checks and balance for department
- Contribute to team success by accomplishing related results
- Perform other related duties assigned by manager
Numerator Recruitment Drive 2020 Application Process:-
Apply In below given link
Apply Link :- Click Here To Apply(apply before the link expires)
Shortlisted candidates will receive call letter for further rounds
Click Here To Download The Most Tricky Interview Questions With Detailed Answers and Previous Years Question Papers Of Infosys,Wipro,Cognizant(CTS), TCS ,AMCAT,eLitmus With Detailed Solutons For Everyquestion
Join Our Telegram Channel(5200+ members) For Daily Job Updates– Click Here
Join Whats Up Group :- Click Here
Top Companies Hiring B.E/B.Tech Freshers and Experienced – Register For Free
Also apply other off campus jobs
|Off campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|Css Corp||click here|
|United Health Group||click here|
|Axis Defence Labs||click here|
Earn From Home Opportunities :-
The easiest way to ask and answer questions and get rewarded for sharing your opinions – Sign Up Link :- Click Here To Sign Up For Free