Parallel Wireless Off Campus Hiring:-
Parallel Wireless is hiring candidates for the role of System Engineer Intern for the Bangalore, India location. The complete details about Parallel Wireless Off Campus Hiring are as follows.
Company Name:- Parallel Wireless
Job Position:- System Engineer Intern
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Category:- 260 – Customer Support
Job Type:- Full Time
Qualification Required:- Bachelor’s (BE/BTech) or Master’s degree (ME/Mtech ) in Engineering; or equivalent training, education and experience.
Experience & Skills Required:-
- Minimum 0- 2 years’ of hands-on QA or System engineering
- Hands on experience with installing and troubleshoot Wireless Access Networks and Wireless Network Technologies.
- Knowledge in various protocols for interoperability, performance evaluation and troubleshooting the issues.
- Knowledge of RF tools and usage
- Knowledge of the LTE, UTMS, Wi-Fi and other Radio Access Technologies.
- Basic knowledge of LAN/WAN, Routing protocols, TCP/IP, QoS, Tunneling and security protocols.
- Expert written and communications skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and get into technical discussions with R&D.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing environments and manage parallel time-critical tasks
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to Travel as needed
Roles & Responsibilities (What you’ll do):-
- Planning, Design, Implementation and support of Wireless Networks.
- Identify and troubleshoot hardware and software technical problems.
- Conduct System and network analysis, problem solving and infrastructure planning.
- Understand Customer infrastructures, their needs and provide expertise and consulting solutions.
- Analyze system logs, performance issues and the production environment for mission critical systems.
- Author and present customer-facing presentations and written technical materials.
- Perform system analysis on a wide range of network technologies including 3G, LTE, LTE-Advanced and proprietary systems.
- Work independently and skilled at knowing when to utilize additional resources and escalate.
- Define new system requirements based on customer interactions.
- Key contributor to developing product strategies.
Parallel Wireless Off Campus Hiring Application Process:-
Apply In Below Link
Apply Link:- Click Here To Apply (Apply before the link expires)
Note:– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Apply for Other Off-Campus Jobs
|Off-campus Jobs||Apply Link|
|HCL Technologies||Click here|
|S&P Global||Click here|
|Cropsly Solution||Click here|